Stunning Oracle Lenormand Coming Soon!

LadyZelda

Just wanted to say that the gorgeous "Enchanted Lenormand Oracle Deck" will be out in November (amazon is already taking pre-orders) I reserved my copy as I have just fallen in love with this new version of the Lenormand Oracle! ;)

The art is just awesome and so original! :thumbsup: The icing on the cake is that it comes with a book and only cost $14.07! There are 3 extra cards visibly another couple and a "fortune teller"...I'm curious to find out what this "fortune teller" card will be used for...does anyone know?

For those of you who have not seen it yet there is a blog where you can read about it and see the cards...by clicking on the pictures you get a better look at them ;)

As it shows the entire deck I cannot post the link but do a google search with the name of the oracle and Virginia Lee BlogSpot will come up! (if you have troubles with your search you're welcome to PM me ;) )The quality of the pics is not the best but it will give you an idea!

Enjoy! :D

morganesky

I am definitely buying this one, pre-ordered already, and may actually receive it right on Christmas. What a great gift then :) Gorgeous isn't it, exciting :)

Edited to add that I cancelled the pre-order as I am actually spent with buying new decks. I have so many that I love right now, that I am going to sit tight and enjoy :)

LotusSong

I've been waiting for this deck to come out for awhile now, especially since there is a lenormand book coming out in November with these cards on the cover. But now I can't find it on Amazon? D; I searched for Enchanted Lenormand Oracle Deck and all it gave me was that Lenormand Tarot.

LadyZelda

....But now I can't find it on Amazon? D.....

You could not find it because amazon, for whatever reasons gave it a different name! Here it is:

"Lenormand Oracle: 39 Cards for Revealing Your True Self and Your Destiny [Cards]"

It says "cards" but it is really the Cards with the Book. I would have given you the direct link but I don't know if I have the right to put a link for an item that is for sale....Still, as I copied/pasted the title given on amazon you will get to the right page!;)

....Gorgeous isn't it, exciting :)

Indeed! :D and I can't wait to get it!

DownUnderNZer

Might have to order two of these two!!! :)

Liking it......

daphne

It looks interesting. I wonder still if it is not too busy in a GT...

silverwings94

I have mine on order from book depository and they have October 2013 for the release date. I am really looking forward to Caitlin Mathews Enchanted lenormand to come in the mail.

MoonGypsy

This is probably my dream Lenormand! i Pre-ordered 2 on Amazon as soon as they were available. i think it was in April...
Viriginia Lee is a fantastic artist in her own right, and i am a HUGE admirer of her father, Alan Lee. What a talented family! :)

And i have been a great admirer of Caitlin [and John] Matthews work for half my life...

So...i couldn't be happier about this team! So...needless to say--i can hardly wait...;)

Autumn Spice

Thanks for posting about these and adding the link. I could not find them on Amazon either.

I really like the art on these. I will pre-order these too.

LadyZelda

You're welcome Autumn Spice! :D

I can't wait to use it for my Lenormand readings! :) Like MoonGypsy said the Enchanted Lenormand is also for me "my dream" Lenormand!
It is so much in harmony with my personality :thumbsup: that it is going to replace the one which has been my #1 version up to now! and unlike the Gilded Reverie Lenormand by Ciro, that has 2 cards I don't really like (though I'll still buy its US Games edition this Fall;)); the Enchanted has won my heart with every single card.... :love: