Suggest book?

verycontrary

I had a book that taught me how to make my chart. I made it about a year ago, and have since then lost the book and chart.
I bought it second-hand and I can't remember the title.
Can anyone suggest to me a text that would teach me to make a natal chart?

Vadella

Parkers Astrology by Julia and Derek Parker teaches you how to do it. :)

I don't know If I am allowed to post outside links so just search that in google. It's pretty extensive and cool.

EDIT... Look for the New Edition.

Livia

I am using Parkers right now, to learn how to hand draw a chart, are there any other books that teach this? I was just about to post this question when I saw this thread and thought it appropriate here.
Thanks

Dakini

astrology book

I have a few books on astrology, but the book i refer to the most is " The only astrology book you'll ever need" by Joanna Martine Woolfolk. It's a large book and quite good. I can't remember exactly how much is was, I've had it awhile and purchased it through a book club. I'm guessing it was around $25 USA. BB Dakini

Livia

Dakini said:
I have a few books on astrology, but the book i refer to the most is " The only astrology book you'll ever need" by Joanna Martine Woolfolk. ....

I have that one, I found it in a bargin bin a couple of years ago for like $5. I'll have to dig it out, I think they have come out with an updated version because I saw it in a bookstore recently. If I remember it gives a way to find your signs that is simple but fairly acurate, without drawing the complicated chart, and math that the Parker book has. And it had some good explanations/insights.

mike gorth

Thank you so much to all repliers. I'm new to astrology and I looked at these books and they are facinating and cheap! I think I'm going to get them since they were recommended. Today, I went to the library but none of the books there help on reading it or learning it. Thanks again.