Sun as desires

kuguinha

This card in the position: lovers desire of you - The desire to be one with that person. The desire that that person is the one. You are his sun, his energy and his strength.

bluecaffeine

well, he might see you as his sun, but don't forget: where the sun is, there is also shadow. He might discover the shadow-side sooner or later.

nisaba

And sun burns. It causes deaths by heatstroke, hyperthermia, dehydration, even slow deaths by cancer.

It is about domination, very often, and about "peering into all your darknesses" - not allowing you any privacy.

Fostha

kuguinha said:
This card in the position: lovers desire of you
Be honest,dont try hiding anything,because with a card like this exposures a certainty. :* Quite a simple card to read really. :D

starrystarrynight

Or that he only wants you around when you are upbeat and happy, bringing him joy and positive energy...but he doesn't want to see any other side of you, which can be a pretty unrealistic desire.

Amanda

He could want you to have his children.

MariaPeea

I think I agree with SSN -he wants you to be his 'ray of sunshine' sort of thing. HOWEVER, I think only more cards can tell you if he has the unrealistic assumption that you will be endlessly cheerful like some kind of freakish Robot, or if he just knows you and knows you're a generally positive person and that he needs that in his life.

also, I got this card in kind of the same position, and it turns out that guy thought that I had this 'jest for living' that he really loved, that I just ran and jumped at life at full speed and had a mass of positive energy about me. So, that could be the same thing with you. And trust me...this guy has seen me angry, LOL. He's seen many, many different shades of me, but this still stuck out for him.

kuguinha

Well, the card next to The Sun was The World as How does he see you.

I do think the sun gives him a warm feeling. When we talk and I'm always trying to be positive and help him no matter what. So, I think the card tells that: a protective good energy to him.

Amanda sais children. Well, how can we know that and wat cards near the sun could tell that? It's interesting because my SUN card has 2 twins naked and playing.