Tarot 2000: The Pagan Tarot - Opinions? :-)

G6

I am digging the artwork of this deck. Although the minors are not illustrated it might be cool to have a deck with key words on the minors.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/pagan/

Anybody have this deck? What are your impressions? Do you love it? Meh?

Thanks!!! :)

G6

Nobody has anything to say about this deck and suddenly all the used copies that were online last night are now gone. I guess that says it all, lol! ;-)

Annabelle

I have it. It's pretty, and pretty trippy :).

But the minors are very repetitive and are not scenic. The card stock is inferior. It's not a deck that I use, but it's odd enough that I'm happy to have it in my collection.

G6

I have it. It's pretty, and pretty trippy :).

But the minors are very repetitive and are not scenic. The card stock is inferior. It's not a deck that I use, but it's odd enough that I'm happy to have it in my collection.

I love the card backs. Trippy indeed! ;-) Some of the majors look great, but agree, I'm not usually into repetitive symbols for minors.

I'm curious to see how I would like the key words on the minors for Tarot 2000. I just got the Barbara Walker Tarot and that has key words on the minors. Some of them I hadn't thought of in that way for certain cards. I guess it's a new learning experience! :)

Sulis

It's been out of print and hard to find for years too and goes for silly prices..
Not my thing at all really so I never got it when it was around.. It wasn't very popular when it was available so that's probably why it went out of print so quickly.

Achlys

The artwork is certainly interesting.
I feel like you could get a lot of good meanings from that deck.
The style on the pips is gorgeous.
It's not quite to my personal taste for reading myself, but it has a good potential.