Tarot and Baby names.

junethird

Hi community!

I have a funny question. Im trying to help my cousin pick out baby names. I thought it would be fun to ask the cards to get their opinion, but then i realized i dont know how to read them for this type of question. Im not a fan of assigning 'favourable' cards prior to reading, but maybe i should in this case... im not sure how else i would know if its a positive or negative. Maybe if 'the pages' popped up it would be a good sign? Or the six of cups?

Help please.

Zephyros

You could try to look at it from the angle of what a certain name will give the child, in the sense that often a name can reflect the personality of a person, in some strange way. A strange name could get the person beaten up in school or make them wildly popular because they're special. You could look at famous people who shared certain names, and see if they have anything in common, ad what this will mean for the child.

junethird

You could try to look at it from the angle of what a certain name will give the child, in the sense that often a name can reflect the personality of a person, in some strange way. A strange name could get the person beaten up in school or make them wildly popular because they're special. You could look at famous people who shared certain names, and see if they have anything in common, ad what this will mean for the child.

Hey thanks so much... Its her decision in the end regardless. And her list are her choices but she just cant decide on one ... i like the thought of assigning such characteristics to the cards...

So if the 5 of swords popped up. It would be a bully situation maybe?

Tanga

Interesting idea... a Tarot name game...

You could draw 2 cards - the vice of the name, and the virtue of the name. Then decide what the overall impact is... By strength of elemental dignities perhaps?...
Or your friend could just choose from visual ques - which card does she like the look of the best? - that's the name.

5 of Swords... Bully? Or someone who easily sees through deception and criminal activity?

junethird

Interesting idea... a Tarot name game...

You could draw 2 cards - the vice of the name, and the virtue of the name. Then decide what the overall impact is... By strength of elemental dignities perhaps?...
Or your friend could just choose from visual ques - which card does she like the look of the best? - that's the name.

5 of Swords... Bully? Or someone who easily sees through deception and criminal activity?

Good ideas. I like the two card pick per name and looking at the elemental dignities instead of looking at the reversals perhaps... I already started with asking the cards what kind of name she should pick... Got 2. Fire cards and one cup card, so its a start.

Thanks.