Tarot decks for Career readings

daphne

Of course we can read about anything with one deck, but different decks have different voices, softer, louder, blunt, pamper-y, actual, wise, giggling, etc.

There are so many decks for love, inspirational or spiritual growth readings.

What about those for career, job, money, moving issues, down to earth issues?

I name the few that come to my mind, with a more... contemporary feeling:

Bright Idea Tarot
Today`s Journey Tarot
Victoria Regina Tarot

what else?

Chiriku

If your criteria are limited to contemporary imagery then the Gay Tarot and the Pagan Tarot--both from Lo Scarabeo, I think---fit the bill. So does the Gaian Tarot; although it markets itself as a "spiritual" deck, it is filled with everyday contemporary imagery like farmers' markets, writing desks, and people wearing athletic sandals and trainers.

daphne

If your criteria are limited to contemporary imagery then the Gay Tarot and the Pagan Tarot--both from Lo Scarabeo, I think---fit the bill. So does the Gaian Tarot; although it markets itself as a "spiritual" deck, it is filled with everyday contemporary imagery like farmers' markets, writing desks, and people wearing athletic sandals and trainers.

It`s not so much about contemporary imagery, but contemporary feeling. Victoria Regina tarot has... Victorian imagery...but as a feeling it goes very well with nowadays money/career matters.

Chiriku

Perhaps the word you are looking for is "mundane." I saw images of the Victoria Regina, and I saw things such as train stations, clocks, ink pens--the stuff of daily modern life (the word "modern" does not mean contemporary; it is a broader term that encompasses the past few generations).

In that case, the Buckland Romani is a very mundane deck. It features people who lead a life without many comforts, who haul their own water from the rivers, smith their own metals, craft their own wagons and wheels. The majority of the deck is scenes from daily life.

If you cannot procure the first edition (my preferred edition), there is a current edition produced and distributed directly by Galde Press.

daphne

Chiriku, yes, better word, mundane, thanks!

Buckland Romani is a nice deck, indeed, with day to day life. I just find it a little bit too nature-orientated.

daphne

I found another one: Tarot of the 78 doors