Tarot Dream~Justice~

Shackles

I had the strangest dream last night. I fell asleep and began to dream that I had stepped into the world of my Robinwood Tarot. It was so real. I met with most of the major the personalities in my deck dressed as the Queen of Pentacles (my personal card). What's odd about it is that I stepped out of the deck and into the real world still dressed as a Queen with a friend of mine who was dressed as the Angel in the Justice Card... (He looks alot like that angel). I saw the things around me change as he walked by. Things that had been going wrong in my life were made right, and injustices against me were resolved.

I've been needing some "Justice" in my life. I just made amends with my "Angel" friend (LW) and there HAVE been some changes in my work that have been needed for a long time... Justice for wrongs done to me in the past. It's a relief to have this dream. It's as if everything will be made right again. All I can say is WOW!

Sakura Murasaki

That's an amazing dream! :) Glad that things are going well for you now. Justice is empowering, isn't it?