Tarot Eye

chowasiah

I was looking for some Tarot learning software and i have found very interesting web page http://www.esoteric-school.com. First what kicked me was the graphic. For every lesson there is small flash presentation which have great music. After complete impression on me was deep so I decided to pay 11usd for 3 months access of using their learning software. There is 8 different types of learning software, but i will present here only Tarot Eye application, as it is best for me. Program is written in flash program and all graphic is authentic. It looks like art work.
After program starts you will have 2 options:
1. cast cards
After you write your name and your question, on the right side and down, you have button (like hand with eye inside), you ill need to cast your Tarot cards from right side. After you choose all your 10 cards, you will got interpretation for any card and situation. Very nicely done, you may use it in any situation.
tarot-eye-2.jpg

tarot-eye-3.jpg

2. record manual cast
for Tarot proffessional who want to record their Tarot cast in computer and have it in file in XPS file, or just to print it.

My mark is 8/10.
Just great, warm recommendation.