Tarot of Durer

Floss

Thanks Cerulean - I'll check it out - :)

iceclone

Oh cool. I was looking for this too.

But... the shipping is a little ridiculous... :-(

Le Fanu

No, it's not in print. Tarot Garden has listed it as OOP for a while now. I bought one off amazon uk in the summer at normal price. Loved it very much as soon as I opened it ordered another from the Book Depository as carry-around-spare. Try there...

It's so much better in the flesh than on any scans. The sharpness of the images and the rich colours of the watercolours can't really be fully appreciated on the screen

Pipistrelle

From what I've been told, LS were reprinting it and it's available again now. I'm expecting stocks of it in the next couple of days.

SolSionnach

Pipistrelle said:
From what I've been told, LS were reprinting it and it's available again now. I'm expecting stocks of it in the next couple of days.
Yes! Another no-longer-OOP deck!

Le Fanu

Pipistrelle said:
Now that's interesting. So LoS do actually reprint decks? Maybe, just maybe, others will follow....

SolSionnach

Le Fanu said:
Now that's interesting. So LoS do actually reprint decks? Maybe, just maybe, others will follow....
Like the Ancient Minchiate Etruria? I'd love to see that deck be more available again.

iceclone

Pipistrelle said:

Thanks for the news. =D