Tarot of Faery

Pandora MoonRaven

Just got this in the mail today. Now I have about 50 decks and I love about 3-4 decks which I use all the time. Schweitlis Drogi (spelled wrong), Illuminated, Mystic Dreamer and New Orleans Voodoo Tarot. The one things I haven't found much is a faery deck I truly LOVE. I have ones that are ok but they are all Oracles.
Just recieved this deck and it is stunning. I mean WOW. It is like the drogi, brilliant drawings on stark black background but the drawings have color. The colors are so vivid against the black I just wanted to stare and stare at them. I mean wow. I love the meanings/fae that they put with the cards. I do believe that this is going straight into my most used and loved decks and I already want a back up copy.
Its been a long time since I opened up a deck and just loved it. I can't wait to write a review on it. Even the box is beautiful.
Anyone else have it? What do you think of it good or bad?

rwcarter

Here's an existing thread on the deck. I really like it, although I haven't had a chance to use it yet.

HTH,
Rodney

MoonGypsy

Sweetie, did you perhaps mean:

The Twilight Realm: A Tarot of Faery by Beth Wilder? If so, i adore it. :):heart:

Hugs,
MGxxx

Pandora MoonRaven

Yep I meant the Twilight one. I don't know what is up with my computer but on boards it keeps jubbling words. Sorry if I seem crazy..I cant figure out why this is happening. Ugh.

Sidhe-Ra

I have it and I think it's one of the best Faery Tarots I've seen. The only thing that lets it down a little for me are the cards where she has obviously had her friends pose for the drawings- too human. On the whole, it's an excellent deck!

rwcarter

Sidhe-Ra said:
The only thing that lets it down a little for me are the cards where she has obviously had her friends pose for the drawings- too human.
Yeah. See my list here. The Country/Western Trio always comes to mind first and then I have to think about what card that is! :laugh:

Rodney

Sidhe-Ra

Hahaha! So true. From the hair I imagine these were painted in the 80s!