Tarot of the sweet twilight.

jenduckett

So I am about to buy a new tarot deck. I have been searching around for a while and this one keeps popping up at me. I'm very particular with these types of things so its taken me a while to find one, and I think this deck might be the one. Im very nervous though, I cant see the cards up close, and I am not exactly a collector, so if it fits the bill, then this deck will be the one I use most often. I want to know how it reads? I have the deviant moon deck, and its very straightforward, and it gives me very powerful readings, and thats the kind of energy I am looking for. Since I am still learning, right now all I have is the Radiant Rider Waite deck, but its not something that I really connect with, and so I was curious to know what everyone here thought. Thanks

Briar Rose

For me, it's cute but packs a powerful punch. The deck will answer your questions like it knows what you are truly thinking, and what avenues to take to get you where you want to be. It's sassy and fun. It always picks up what's hidden. Lots of times it will answer not your question, but a question on hand you've been avoiding. I also like the shadow card on the bottom of this deck.

If you go to the thread on the study groups, you can see what people write about the deck to get a feel for it. And I am sure there are some older threads on it too. But it's nice to refresh them.

kellyshay

Its a good deck :) But i like using my Deviant Moon better :)

gregory

This is one of my go to decks. I love it - it is sharp and to the point.

I also like the artwork for itself :D

jenduckett

Awesome. Thank you for the advice. Im going to order right now. I bought the deviant moon deck a while ago, and since then I have healed so much from my past and it just doesnt connect with me like it used too. I feel its too dark. But I dont want to want one that is too light either, I was looking for something in between, and this deck looks so perfect for me. I am really excited now!