tarot predictions -just for fun

okieinalaska

I was playing around last week and was expecting two packages in the mail. Using yes and no answers I asked the tarot if they would arrive today. (I did a question for each package) and the answers were both yes. But no packages today. : ( Bummer.

Then today we have a gal who I work with that has been a problem lately. There was too be a big meeting where she was to discuss what she had to do and by when. (she is the supervisor but hasn't been supervising). I asked another yes or no question will she quit today (but actually I think I was thinking would she quit during the meeting) the answer was no. Well she didn't even show up for the meeting but went to lunch like normal and came back and worked the day. So ok, if I was really thinking would she quit during the meeting I guess it was correct.

Then I asked would she quit sometime in the next two weeks. The answer was yes. Well we just got a call from her after she worked all day and went home, that today was her last day. (so that was correct) She quit with no notice and now we are out a supervisor. : ( Now that I think of it, I wonder if this was unethical of me to do this with the tarot....it seemed harmless though when I did it though.

I used the aces method for the yes and no answers, where you invert part of the deck and then draw thirteen or until an ace is reached. If the ace is upright the answer is yes, if reversed then no. I have to say the package question I didn't reverse many cards. Now a few days later, I didn't reset the deck and the cards are really well shuffled and I kept flipping more.

I know someone will mention to me next time to flip a coin, but that wouldn't involve the tarot.

Amy

WalesWoman

I asked would she quit sometime in the next two weeks. The answer was yes. Well we just got a call from her after she worked all day and went home, that today was her last day. (so that was correct) She quit with no notice and now we are out a supervisor. : ( Now that I think of it, I wonder if this was unethical of me to do this with the tarot....it seemed harmless though when I did it though.

Only if you'd have placed bets with your co-workers... sort of like insider trading. :laugh:

I haven't tried yes/no readings... but I can't predict the Super Bowl either. Well, the cards were right, I wasn't reading them objectively.

When you get it down for predicting mail, please let me know... I've been told I have a package on it's way, one got here and the other one that was mailed the same day, hasn't. It's been well over a week since I recieved the first one. What card would predict FOG? THE main reason we don't get mail, evidently the outfit that flies mail here, does't prescribe to the postman's code. "Not rain, nor sleet, nor snow or hail..." Maybe it doesn't specifically mention fog as a reason to prevent the mail from going through. I'm sure it also doesn't mention bumping 2nd & parcel post if there are tourists and other paying passengers and then getting it lost in the dark corners of the freight room either.

You COULD fan your deck and then flip a quarter, see what cards it lands on. But I'm not quite sure what it would prove.

fluffy

Funnily enough I asked my cosmic tarot last night if my new Fradella deck would arrive tomorrow (today) as I have been dying for it to get here. I got 8 wands which shows a man and 8 wands flying through the air. I thought "ah ha, it is winging its way to me at the speed of light and will be here tomorrow". Sure enough got woken up this morning (about 1 hour ago actually) by the post man with the deck! This is the second time that i have asked the tarot and it has been correct about the post.

Incidentally my fradella was well worth the wait!

Love Fluffy
x

okieinalaska

WalesWoman said:
THE main reason we don't get mail, evidently the outfit that flies mail here, does't prescribe to the postman's code. "Not rain, nor sleet, nor snow or hail..." Maybe it doesn't specifically mention fog as a reason to prevent the mail from going through. I'm sure it also doesn't mention bumping 2nd & parcel post if there are tourists and other paying passengers and then getting it lost in the dark corners of the freight room either.
Luckily we don't have as many issues you do with mail delivery although if the plane doesn't land we don't get mail either. (fog is the culprit usually)

When we lived in Seward I was so amazed to learn that they didn't have home mail delivery. If you wanted mail you had to get a po box and go pick it up yourself. The post office was quite the center of town, you could run into people all hours of the day and night. I kind of miss it.

I expect my packages today, I don't have to work today so will be peeking out the window all day waiting on the mail carrier. : ) I am sure I will be doing the happy dance then. : )

Amy

WalesWoman

Are they there yet? Did you do another reading and if so... what did you get?
In the mean time sing, "Mr. Postman... look and see... if there's a (package, a package) for me."

okieinalaska

One package came yesterday the other I hope arrives today but don't know yet.

: )

Nope, didn't do another reading although I thought about it.
Was too disapointed over the last time, LOL.

Amy