Tea leaf fortune cards

GypsieStone

hi,
I Apologise if this has already been discussed. I am looking at the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards and was wanting your feedback good or bad before I make a decision to buy or not.

Thanks

danieljuk

We had a Teaf Leaf circle earlier in the year and there is still a discussion thread on here with the author taking part.

I am not sure honestly if I could recommend it or not. It's an interesting idea with a LOT of cards! At the end of last year there was a thread on here about which oracles people found the most accurate and Tea Leaf and Lenormand came tops.

Whilst doing the circle I felt I didn't get the full picture and it was confusing with the card pictures. I rarely use it but glad I own it. It's good I think for calendar readings but large readings are a lot of work with many many cards! If you haven't tried it yet I would probably recommend Lenormand before it!

I am a little 50:50 on it! It's not my fave Oracle but is an interesting system

DownUnderNZer

Good and very onto it on the most part.

Mostly to the point and no guessing, but other times a bit ambiguous.

Better for the weekly readings and long term moreso than daily, but depends as even daily can hit on things. :)

I like them.

celticnoodle

This has been discussed, and I'll paste the link below so you can read through it, if you like, but no need to apologize for asking about it.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=51152

This deck is lovely and absolutely WONDERFUL to read with! It is very simple to use and allows greatly for intuitive reading, if this is the type of reader you are. The only draw back to this deck, IMHO is that there are SO many cards in it, they are thick and thus difficult to shuffle. As a result, I rarely use the deck to read for customers. I generally will read with them for special customers and use to give a reading to my top customers with this deck as a Christmas gift.

Because of the many cards in this oracle, you need a bit of a room on a table to use them to read. However, even though this deck does require some room (and I find difficult to shuffle in the traditional way), it is highly accurate!

When I do use them, I lay them out face side down on my bar table (quite large) and I shuffle them that way by mixing them up. then pick them all up and deal them out in the manner that works for the spread I am using.

I prefer to use these cards to read for a period of time--no specific question, general readings only. So, I will use them -dealing all the cards into the piles for each month one at a time till I run out. Then lay the cards for each month out one at a time and read them left to right. this is 'my' method and it works rather well for me and my lucky customers have all thoroughly enjoyed their readings done w/this deck and tell me how accurate they are.

the deck that is now available is a reprint and so I'm guessing they will be of the same sort of thick card stock that the originals were. At any rate, for the money, I would give this high-high marks for an oracle and would urge you to buy them and try them out. If you don't like them, you can always try to sell or trade them here or other sites.

eta: had to change the link, as for some reason it was a link to dogs on a treadmill! MY mistake! thanks daniel for letting me know. :p

GypsieStone

Thank you all for responses and for the link. I had a feeling there was a thread somewhere but I couldn't find it. I will read thru those.

Have an awesome day.

Rev_Vesta

I was given this deck by writing a letter to a magazine...... and love this deck for reading for 12 month readings....... but also when a client wants to know a bit more about what could happen in the next few months........

I find it is important to take the meanings as symbolic not literal... eg the gift card could be the gift of something physical or it could be something Spiritual.........could be a word, or someone being supportive..........totally depends on what the cards are......