Teenage pregnancy.

Lemony-Love

This spread is not for me, first of all! It's for my 14 year old friend who lives across the country. She is only having minor symptoms so far and has yet to miss her mensus. She asked me to do a reading about this possible pregnancy. She's not so sure what she wants to achieve from the reading. She's just scared and looking for reassurance. Any ideas?

Flidais

My suggestion would be to develop a spread around a question such as "What will help me cope with this situation in the most beneficial manner?" You might then draw cards to represent what will help her cope emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually.

le fey

Honestly, I think she'll get more reassurance from a solid answer obtained by picking up a pregnancy test so she can decide how to proceed from there. A reading such as Flidais describes can be helpful in figuring that out, but it will be more relevent once she knows if the questions is "How do I cope with this pregnancy" or "Now that I've had a pregnancy scare, what changes do I need to make to prevent a repeat occurance."

But really. Sometimes, just getting an accurate medical yes or no is more to the point than seeking reassurance before you know what kind of reassurance you need. Sometimes, a situation scares you because you should be scared. Step one is to figure out the exact parameters of the situation.

Lemony-Love

ta!

Yea, I've tried to get her to just go. She keeps pushing for a Tarot reading.
In all reality, I'm just doing my best (in the only way that I can) to soothe her.
Thank you for the reply!