teeth dream

star-lover

i know these are common but i have no idea what mine meant last night

my teeth came out like false teeth (only the top) but they were splie in half - half stayed in my mouth, weak and bleeding and the other half came out

i left it and didnt go to dentist just wallowed at my mouth unhealthy and bleeding and feeling sorry for myself for it all going to pot

in the end i was talking to someone about it and they seemed uninterested and this tall guy was comforting me and getting friendly

felt like i was rotting

my interpretation? i dont know but im thinking i have to get a grip with reality and responsibilities and catch up with things i should be doing some of which have passed their sell by date and i havent dealt with

any thoughts?

Apocalipstick

Teeth usually signify foundations and, sometimes, long-held beliefs. Dreams of falling or injured teeth tend to occur during times when some fundamental assumption about one's life is undergoing change, or during adjustment and/or transition periods.

Your dream could mean having to come to terms with the effects of a particular change, or with a change you can't control.

This is just a general take. It may be helpful to do some free-association with your dream symbols and see where it leads you. That should give you a better idea what to look for.

star-lover

thank you apoka

i am in a major transition stage in my life personally and i guess it signified that and that i should button up and take more care as time is running out

it mirrors my worries about saturn to cross my ascendant soon and accepting ageing and stuff
and i feel my responsibility personality has to get in there fast lol

i think my not doing anyting about the teeth and seeing a young man and possible romance again lol was a sign of not adjusting to becoming more adult and responsible and stop living fantasies as i should be at my age

thanks
x

Milfoil

star-lover said:
i know these are common but i have no idea what mine meant last night

my teeth came out like false teeth (only the top) but they were splie in half - half stayed in my mouth, weak and bleeding and the other half came out

A lot of what you say is who you are but not who you can be. Loosing some rotten teeth would suggest (to me if it were my dream) that there are ways of expressing myself that perhaps I need to let go - they are not healthy for me any more and those that remain are none too good either!

star-lover said:
i left it and didnt go to dentist just wallowed at my mouth unhealthy and bleeding and feeling sorry for myself for it all going to pot

in the end i was talking to someone about it and they seemed uninterested and this tall guy was comforting me and getting friendly

felt like i was rotting

my interpretation? i dont know but im thinking i have to get a grip with reality and responsibilities and catch up with things i should be doing some of which have passed their sell by date and i havent dealt with.

any thoughts?

I think your interpretation is probably close to the mark - you are always the best interpreter for your own dreams.

You feel that you can deal with things yourself, you don't need help yet at the same time you know that you are struggling.

You feel that others don't take you seriously and there is only one person who really seems to comfort you (may be a guide).

A very clear message here - think about what you say, think about who you are and who you really want to be then forget what you 'think' others think about you (or consider you to be) and work with your guide to help you move on.

star-lover

thanks milfoil

i know for a fact i have to change cos i ahve let it go on and on with no change

still sticking to fears and stuff from the past

as for asking for help - well i dont do well with counsellors/strangers

i cant connect at all im too protective of myself

and think i can do it alone you got that right though i know that is not true - no man is an island and you chose your counsellors all the imt e0- sometimes friends sometimes strangers sometimes professionals but when those professionals are not for you you lose faith

i know i can do it alone but sometimes need a motivation
unfortunately most of the help i have been to didnt help...ok one woman did - i was panicking about something and she just shrugged her shoulders and said big deal - so yes counselling can help in parts but as far as opening up totally to a counsellor - no thanks - they would not want me pmsl............

anyway just wanted to say thanks

but that session taught me that what you think is really bad is normal