The Answer Deck - The Fool

Alissa

The card is immediately reminiscent, as a Tarot reader, to the Tarot's Fool. The image and message, however, are very different - we see a stereotypical court jester, who has one hand extended, palm forwards, and the other raised. He smiles at us, his face half shadowed in darkness.

The palm lines are interesting to me, as a palm reader. This is a palm with a double life line, this person leads two lives. Two lines gives strength to the line, meaning this person has great confidence (or is it, a "con man"?). The arc of the line tells me this is a risk taker, and the shortness bespeaks of a life that will end "too soon," no matter the actual number of years.

Two bells on the jester's hat are in the light, but one is black and shadowed. There may be 2 parts light, 1 part darkness to the mindset of this person.

His posture is a dance pose at rest. He is an entertainer, and seeks to keep you entertained.

xaimeex

I think this card does relate to the traditional view of the fool in a way, as he has one hand up and one hand down he is showing things could go either way you dont really know whats going to happen and he looks excited by that. He looks like someone he would spontaneous. His face is also half in shadow which suggests negative or positive aspects could be ahead.