The Archers Spread

Little Owl

I have never made any spreads of my own yet, so this is the first.
You can perhaps let me know your thoughts on it , and if it is okay.

It a 5 card spread laid out in a straight line cards 1, 2 and 3 , card 4 and 5 go either side like the shape of an arrow. Or anyway you like really./

4 5

Card 1 - TARGET- Where am I aiming, what is my desires, where am I going.
card 2 - ARROW - What can help my aim, achieve my desires, support me
Card 3 - OBSTACLES - Hidden aspects, what can affects my aim, hidden influences
Card 4 - STANCE - Approach to take, What can help guide me
CARD 5 - BULLSEYE- Your center, Future outcome, advice

Aerin

Nice spread - I have something I will use it for. Thank you.

Forgive me but when I first read it I imagined something on this http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/archers/ which brought up a whole raft of possibilities! ;)

rwcarter

Hi LIttle Owl,

Nice spread!

Aeclectic strips out extra spaces in posts, so if you want your spread to look like an arrow, you'll need to use some symbol as a spacer, like:

4 5

Were you going for the tail end of the arrow or the pointed end? You could achieve the pointed end this way:

Rodney

Little Owl

Thanks for your comments. It is good to see what others think.
Oh! I see how the spacing works now, thats cool.
I am glad that it is okay.

WingspreadPhoenix

I like this spread. I never really thought of an arrow as pertaining to tarot, but this is really cool, it really strikes deep. Nice job. :>

Little Owl

Thanks, now that I have done one I keep thinking of loads in my head LOL. I shall try and post a few of them soon.
Glad it is of use.

queenxofxwands

WingspreadPhoenix said:
I like this spread. I never really thought of an arrow as pertaining to tarot, but this is really cool, it really strikes deep. Nice job. :>
Just wanted to say here, that in one of my decks, arrows are used instead of swords :) Anyway, thanks for this spread little owl, am going to go try it out right now!