The Book of the Law Study Group 2.64

Aeon418

Motta said:
The Angel is Nuit, Hadit, and Ra-Hoor-Khuit.
To me this verse is the consumation of previous verse. The pairs of opposites we saw last time have united. So here he have the K&C of HGA presented under the guise of the Thelemic pantheon.
Liber XV said:
Glory to Thee, eternal Sun,
Thou One in Three, Thou Three in One!

Grigori

This seems a hard verse to comment much on, the main thing that stood out to me is that is seems to show all 3 deities acting as one, or simultaneously "upon" the prophet.

thorhammer

It's also very celebratory, joyous and jubilant. It's like being together has suddenly amped their energy and the joy of existence up to 11 on the dial.

It's very . . . cult-like, really.

\m/ Kat

Professor X

This verse is like a welcoming into the new aeon and all that it will bring. The energies of the new era are taking shape in the physical and astral worlds.

Aeon418

Random crap

Grigori said:
This seems a hard verse to comment much on, the main thing that stood out to me is that is seems to show all 3 deities acting as one, or simultaneously "upon" the prophet.
Just like the letter Shin? ;)

I've toyed with the idea that this verse is symbolic of the crowning of the four perfected elements with spirit. This could be suggested by the verse number 64. 60 - Samekh - Art, the perfecting of the four elements. And 4 - Daleth - Empress as the Shekinah.

Delight - Spirit

Passion - Fire

Peace - Earth

Splendour - Water

Rapture - Air