The Close clarified by the Lovers

werewolfmoon

Tarot of the Old Path
5 Card Spread
General day reading (just found out ex husband has a girlfriend)

The central cards were: The Close (Death) which is what I expected but clarified by the Lovers?!?!?!

The end of love??? We havent been on good terms for months, there isnt any chance of reconcilliation and never has been, Im stumped with this combo.

Darkmage

It might be the end of a situation leaves you with the opportunity for choice. The Lovers isn't always about love--many times it is about following your heart, but not always romantically.

Mystic Zyl

lovers

Lovers is hardly ever about being in perfect love. It talks about a learning period and finding yourself...as you have not been sure what to do in limbo....the death card is the end of the situation.....again, lovers is about testing, feeling unsure where you stand at that moment, just like when you enter a relationship, it is like getting used to each other...also during a relationship problems come up, no relationship is solid all the time....so when the lovers card come up you might want to keep that in mind, finding where you belong.

werewolfmoon

It might be the end of a situation leaves you with the opportunity for choice. The Lovers isn't always about love--many times it is about following your heart, but not always romantically.

I have found that the lovers card doesn't automatically mean 'love' as such, I don't find it a particularly optomistic card on the whole, I prefer the Aces and the Two's in love readings.

werewolfmoon

Lovers is hardly ever about being in perfect love. It talks about a learning period and finding yourself...as you have not been sure what to do in limbo....the death card is the end of the situation.....again, lovers is about testing, feeling unsure where you stand at that moment, just like when you enter a relationship, it is like getting used to each other...also during a relationship problems come up, no relationship is solid all the time....so when the lovers card come up you might want to keep that in mind, finding where you belong.

Thanks, I think you are probably right with this, I want to move on and he's finally given me the way to do that, he's happy and maybe he won't peck at my head so much anymore.

PAMUYA

The Lovers was the clarifer of the Close... The end of your ability to have any choice or influence in the matter/situation.

werewolfmoon

The Lovers was the clarifer of the Close... The end of your ability to have any choice or influence in the matter/situation.

Yes, that's it, that's the answer, it makes perfect sense now I look at it again.

NamasteIndia

Lovers and 9 of Pentacles

Lovers is the factors to be considered in a relationship
Ok mutual love
and finally outcome 9 of pentacles
does it indicate being alone finally
to find the path alone
to being independent

I am confused please guide