The Cup of Coffee in the Morning Spread.

romanticdreamz

Hi all,

Decided to create another spread. :eek:)

Since I'm one for my morning cup, I thought I'd create a spread around that coffee drinking time before you head out for the day.

The Cup to hold it all together - That's the shadow card underlying the reading.
Boil the Kettle for the water - The things that may be brewing under the surface. The not-so-good-things and those aspects you should be aware of/take notice of and so on during the day.
The Coffee - To perk you up, the good things. The advantages/opportunities/general good things to look forward to during the day.
The Milk - To bring it all together and finish it off. The lessons that can be learned today. How can I truly bring this cup of coffee goodness with me until the end of the day? ;o)

For those that take Sugar - the clarifying card. Take as many as desired. (I'm not one for sugar myself but thought it may be handy to add it in for those with a sweet tooth.)

Let me know what you think. :eek:)

le fey

For oh-so-obvious reasons, I love this spread! Looking forward to playing around with it!

Suggestion for one more piece (optional) ...

The Grounds (for those that add them to a mulch pile) - how this 'fertilizes' the future... where it's heading.

nirvie

As a fellow coffee lover, I love this spread:D

I'm going to try giving it a go sometime this week

emmsma

I do like the sound of this one. Will give it a go.

tartanwolf

might i add a potential layout to your fab idea for a spread? For example...I like 2 sugars with my coffee...

2--4
1--3

(shape of a mug of coffee? the cup and coffee sit at the bottom of the cup, the milk and water are added (top) the 5 and 6 are the handle, the support, the clarifiers)

Card 1: The Cup to hold it all together - That's the shadow card underlying the reading.
Card 2:Boil the Kettle for the water - The things that may be brewing under the surface. The not-so-good-things and those aspects you should be aware of/take notice of and so on during the day.
Card 3:The Coffee - To perk you up, the good things. The advantages/opportunities/general good things to look forward to during the day.
Card 4: The Milk - To bring it all together and finish it off. The lessons that can be learned today. How can I truly bring this cup of coffee goodness with me until the end of the day? ;o)

cards 5-6 possible clarifyers or extra questions...my two sugars personally :)

romanticdreamz

le fey: I like the optional addition of the mulch pile to enhance the reading further. Again, something quite personal but also quick to draw in the morning before one races out the front door.

tartanwolf: I really like the layout, it works really well! Thanks for adding it. (I admit, I didn't get as far as thinking about that. Lol.)

Luna Shay Luv

What about the sugar or sweatner? Possibly the element that will bring kindness your way, or what will make you smile.. Could be in position 5? I really like this spread!!!! I'm putting it into my journal!

Luna Shay Luv

What about the sugar or sweatner? Possibly the element that will bring kindness your way, or what will make you smile

Gennai

love this idea, thanks so much for posting it, and you know what, I wish I had a transparent deck to try this spread with, to see what the final cup of coffee looks like .... such a fab spread for that deck I would think...