the empress & reconciliation

star215

Hi!

A friend did a reading for me regarding the possibility of reconciling with an ex.

I'm stuck as to what the 3 of cups and the Empress mean together for for near future & outcome in a CC spread (no reversals, RWC deck).

To me the 3 of cups could possibly indicate meeting up with the love interest and celebrating amongst friends...whereas the Empress as outcome could indicate either a nurturing loving relationship, me getting pregnant or perhaps another woman that my love interest will end up with? There's so many possibilities!

There's no other 3's that came up so i don't think the 3 of cups and empress could indicate a third party..

Any thoughts?

PAMUYA

For me the three of cups is a friendship card, he will always have a special space in his heart heart for you. For me the empress is a mothering love card. You can reconcile as friends.

JoyousGirl

What did your friend suggest the cards meant?

It could be you get madly drunk in the near future at some occasion and you could possibly end up shagging him on a one night stand in the bushes somewhere.

Alternatively your suggestions work, too. I have to ask, though, if he broke up with you because he wasn't feeling it - why would you want to reconcile? Always remember that love should be a fair exchange otherwise you'll just feel short changed.

Dangala

I see a short reconciliation with these two cards. For me , If it was the 6 of cups instead of the 3 I would say just friends but the 3 is more than that .. You might have a short fling with him In future.

star215

For me the three of cups is a friendship card, he will always have a special space in his heart heart for you. For me the empress is a mothering love card. You can reconcile as friends.

Thanks Pamuya, i have seen the 3 of cups as a friendship as well as going out on a fun date where you get to party with friends and your date. I would be happy if we were to become friends again though, as we parted on bad terms and are not in contact anymore.

x

star215

What did your friend suggest the cards meant?

It could be you get madly drunk in the near future at some occasion and you could possibly end up shagging him on a one night stand in the bushes somewhere.

Alternatively your suggestions work, too. I have to ask, though, if he broke up with you because he wasn't feeling it - why would you want to reconcile? Always remember that love should be a fair exchange otherwise you'll just feel short changed.

My friend thought that we'd go out on a date with him, possibly reconcile and which would lead to me getting pregnant! I laughed at this reading...sure not planning on falling pregnant!

Thanks for your insight JoyousGirl. I get what you mean about getting drunk and shagging him, i've seen this card for that too, which lead to a short relationship.

I ask about reconciliation because I feel there's almost like a psychic connection with this person..we parted not because there was no chemistry and feelings, but because he has personal issues and can't deal with a relationship at the moment.

Cheers x

star215

I see a short reconciliation with these two cards. For me , If it was the 6 of cups instead of the 3 I would say just friends but the 3 is more than that .. You might have a short fling with him In future.

Thanks Dangala, I hope so, it would be nice to have another encounter for closure. Which of the two cards makes you think it would be a short fling? I presume it's the 3 of cups?

I've seen the 6 of cups as short lived reconciliation..

cheers x

Pique Dame

Whenever I see 3 of Cups as a relationship outcome, it means friendship only. Empress is also a 3 card, so I think her appearance with it indicates a 3rd party (i.e. another woman). You said you don't use reversals but that would be interesting to know which orientation the 3/C appeared in.

leoniemonsta

Perhaps it he who is having a baby, with his new relationship? And you guys can all be friends now, he is clearly ready for that now.