The "EX" factor

alyna

what does he want from me?

background: m tired of repeating the story, i hate every bit of it, but we have broken up 2 yrs ago. after that each of us bothers (contacts) the other taking turns. when i email him he says "i don't feel the way you do" and bye. n then he messages me after two weeks that "hey my friend is lonely n all and if u have a gf we shud fix them up"... n that leaves me like "oh really? is that the reason u took the effort of unblocking me from your facebook? must have been an important friend" and this has been going on for two years now!the relationship lasted half time than this and ended leaving me as anxiety patient and him with a broken heart.

he knows i don't have strength to stop replying him, so y doesn't he let me go? why does he pull me back every time? he doesn't want me, i know, so whats the intention?

storks + fox + sun + key + fish

storks +fox = let the changes happen
fox+sun = false friendliness
sun+key = sure success
key +fish = financial success / or here an answer to a longing

so he wants to make a smart change to our false friendliness, so that we both can be successful in ending a longing or unlocking a soul-connection.
I don't see anything negative in this, except that I don't trust him, the fox is probably representing me in this spread because I'm being the cautious one here.

what should i do about him?

sun -- man ---ship
fox ---lily----heart
rider---ring---snake

past: sun + fox + rider
the relationship was based on lies (we both think that for each other) . the fox explains the treachery. sun explains my optimism that he n i will eventually happen. fox in middle and rider both are facing each other so there were false-friendly, untruthful messages, lies basically going around between us.

present: man + lily + ring

no no no... please, don't go there. i don't want to see ring here.he wants to engage me back into an affair? is that it? he is older than me, so lily is fine there. lily+ring tells a passionate relationship,an affair.

future:ship + heart + snake
so the heart is moving on a a way leading to trouble. if snake is a woman, that is probably me.

thoughts and hopes:sun + man + ship
he loves travelling, so man+ship is good there, sun + man would mean i just want things to end in a way where we both can be happy.

Answer to question:
fox+lily+heart
lily is the passion in the relationship, but fox is what makes me warned about it. heart on other end is confusing, but them together suggest a good match of love and passion.

contributing factors:
rider + ring + snake
rider + ring = proposal of marriage,
ring+snake = woman in partnership

I don't want to be with him while the cards are suggesting otherwise (and i know this is one discord where he will stand with me, not the cards) and I don't know what to do!

EDIT: edited my interpretations from yesterday because i thought i was not in my sense at that time!

andybc

I'll have a look later Alyna. There are a few things I've noticed but I need to go out.

alyna

ok andy..thank you so much :)

andybc

sun -- man ---ship
fox ---lily----heart
rider---ring---snake

In the past (Sun + Fox + Rider) there were messages running between either werent true or just wasn’t helpful; you didn’t always know where you stood as he might have always seemed to blow hot and cold (Sun + Man + Ship).

At the moment there hasn’t been closure (Man + Lily + Ring), the attraction is still there for you although you might wish otherwise. This isn’t helped by the continued contact, however little, you still have (Rider + Ring + Snake).

Coming up there will continue to be some longing (Ship), although you are growing to realise the heart (Heart) has its complications. It's never going to end overnight this one.

The four corners indicate that you are starting to see the difficulties clearer (Sun + Snake), and you might send one final message (Rider + Ship) of goodbye. The action will come from you (SNake).

Ultimately you must realise that this man will always have a place in your life (Man + Lily + Ring), you just need to realise (Fox + Lily + Heart) that it was a learning curve. Your heart is wiser and stronger for it.

alyna

sun -- man ---ship
fox ---lily----heart
rider---ring---snake

In the past (Sun + Fox + Rider) there were messages running between either werent true or just wasn’t helpful; you didn’t always know where you stood as he might have always seemed to blow hot and cold (Sun + Man + Ship).

At the moment there hasn’t been closure (Man + Lily + Ring), the attraction is still there for you although you might wish otherwise. This isn’t helped by the continued contact, however little, you still have (Rider + Ring + Snake).

Coming up there will continue to be some longing (Ship), although you are growing to realise the heart (Heart) has its complications. It's never going to end overnight this one.

The four corners indicate that you are starting to see the difficulties clearer (Sun + Snake), and you might send one final message (Rider + Ship) of goodbye. The action will come from you (SNake).

Ultimately you must realise that this man will always have a place in your life (Man + Lily + Ring), you just need to realise (Fox + Lily + Heart) that it was a learning curve. Your heart is wiser and stronger for it.

you just about nailed it. why can't I take it all down like you guys :(
The past statement was right, i figured that too ok so i get some points for that :)
and i love the way you figured sun and ship as "hot and cold" i will write that down in my journal.
I like what you said about contact. even if we are arguing or fighting or swearing, its not helpful. its not helpful to see his name on screen.About future, m quite optimistic that I will not long rather I will detour things for my heart and I will succeed in that. Ship is never longing for me, its instead movement and freedom.
I don't want him to have any place in my life, except for a lesson, because i actually did learn a lot from him and the ups and downs of our relationship.The final message of goodbye was good interpretation because i have already done it.

I loved your reading and you are REALLY REALLY good at it. and just to add, you know what the line of sight for this week was:
man+stars+dog + tower +Tree + storks +child

so i hope the fresh start will happen now since i have gone over the rest of them :)
Thank you so much :)

andybc

you just about nailed it. why can't I take it all down like you guys :(
The past statement was right, i figured that too ok so i get some points for that :)
and i love the way you figured sun and ship as "hot and cold" i will write that down in my journal.
I like what you said about contact. even if we are arguing or fighting or swearing, its not helpful. its not helpful to see his name on screen.About future, m quite optimistic that I will not long rather I will detour things for my heart and I will succeed in that. Ship is never longing for me, its instead movement and freedom.
I don't want him to have any place in my life, except for a lesson, because i actually did learn a lot from him and the ups and downs of our relationship.The final message of goodbye was good interpretation because i have already done it.

I loved your reading and you are REALLY REALLY good at it. and just to add, you know what the line of sight for this week was:
man+stars+dog + tower +Tree + storks +child

so i hope the fresh start will happen now since i have gone over the rest of them :)
Thank you so much :)

You do very well with the cards Alyna. Reading for yourself is hard as you have to step back. In addition, when you read for yourself you don’t tend to look as hard as you would for another person. I think it was Mary K Greer who said that we should occasionally treat ourselves as clients.

I wouldn’t rule out longing with the Ship – the longing here could well be for the situation to end? Or to get away from the Man?

The hot and cold thing comes from something my aunt once said to me, if a card separates the Sun from the Ship you enter ‘cold’ water.

It’s a bit hit and miss. Like having the Heart + Coffin as the last two cards of the tableau. That’s meant to be that the person will meet their soul mate and stop together until they die.

214red

sorry i dont have time to read the spread, i will do later and comment on that. i would say that its not up to him to let you go, its for you to let him go. if you answer him you allow him back in,if you message him then your keeping communication going, if he messages you and you ignore it you havent taken the bait. good luck with it

alyna

thanks for the help Red, that's what i have exactly done, I have blocked him, out of my life, out of my mind...

Its over now!