The Fool as an action / what is his next move

earthmama

I asked "what is his next move" in regard to a relationship. We only went out once and we seemed to like each other, but I see the Fool as moving on or away, with him wanting to stay single and exploring other dating opportunities. Would you interpret it as this? Or do you see the Fool as moving toward something with me -- like a new contact, beginning, fresh start of something? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

rwcarter

I'd have to agree with your first interpretation as the Fool isn't ready to commit to anything or anyone except for his next adventure....

laurence

You can expect anything as The Fool has absolute freedom.
In your layout, was the Fool moving towards another card?

Pandora180

The Fool takes his first step towards something new, some might call it an adventure, but it can definitely be towards a new relationship. Additional cards pulled on the Fool would help to clarify though :)

PAMUYA

I agree with Rodney on this, the Fool likes to travel alone, not ready to settle on anything permanent.

earthmama

Thanks for your posts! laurence, it was just a one card spread, so no other cards and Pandora180, thanks...maybe I'll consider that, but I'm thinking rwcarter and PAMUYA are right about this card. Maybe he'll be my sweetheart in the future, but I don't see him in a relationship with me anytime soon. Thanks again guys! :)

cdevouhn

Your question is kinda similar to the reading I did earlier. I got The Fool card when inquiring if my ex was seeing someone new. It would be good if he indeed is but then I knew him to be the flighty sort.

happyfish

I have a bit of a different view on this. I think the Fool shows he is approaching the situation with a care-free attitude. He just wants to be happy and adventurous, and he probably hasn't given much thought to the idea of a future relationship, at least not yet. He's going wherever the wind takes him, he doesn't yet know if that means into a relationship or further into his own freedom. And he probably doesn't want to know - he's enjoying the moment without worry of the future.