The Girlfriend's Tarot

Chronata

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/girlfriends/

I have been tempted twice now to purchase this little thing, but I haven't yet...

This is one of those little decks in a box that you find along with miniature buddahs, and little Zen gardens and the like in a rack by the B& N's register.

But I really like it. I keep being drawn to it's whimsical and fun little intrpretations. But I still haven't gotten it yet.

Don't know why...it's certainly reasonably priced (under $8 US...I think), and it's charming and small...and the "unillustrated" pips don't bother me...

I guess I am waiting to hear if anyone else has it... and has anyone else used it for readings?

I think third time's the charm...:D

Annabelle

I have it and find it to be really adorable. Haven't tried reading with it yet, though.

The cards are small and well made, and the colors are beautiful. And the price is perfect - I highly recommend it :).

Chronata

Thanks Annabelle! I trust your recommendations!

It really is my kind of deck isn't it? :D

I imagine it's a nice little thing to pull out while having tea or coffee with friends...a sort of light hearted and sweet little reader.

Maybe not too serious.

Konata

okay, my local bookstore sells it for US $12, and i just bought it >,<

can't wait to see the cards :eek:

Raistlin

I love the pentacles as flowers. It is appealing to me. Are there any other decks that show the pentacles as flowers?

Konata

Raistlin said:
I love the pentacles as flowers. It is appealing to me. Are there any other decks that show the pentacles as flowers?
Favole Tarot does i guess......

i have one Favole Tarot, and the Minor suits are Flower, Cross, Mask, and Butterfly.....