The Golden Book of Fairy Tales

greatdane

those would be wondrous Glass Owl

I want a soft misty style for Lenormand. Something like what you noted. It's not that I'm looking for a fairy tale deck, just that soft lovely artistic design. The Golden Book of Fairy Tales was THE book for me when I was young. I thought it was, and still think it is, magical! They reprinted it, but the glossy paper took away from the look for me so I found an old one from a vendor on Amazon and rebound it. Takes me right back to childhood which is saying a lot since I got this book over a half century ago!

Autumn Spice

A Lenormand in this style would be so lovely.

greatdane

I'm glad others think it would be lovely too, Autumn Spice

It isn't that I want a deck that is from fairy tale books or that theme, JUST this style of paintings...I would find so magical to read with.

LadyZelda

I agree this would make a lovely Lenormand! I'd love to have one like that :love: Just need a talented artist that is up to painting a deck, to notice our comments ;)

greatdane

I agree, LadyZelda

I love the softness of the art. I really don't want a fairytale Lenormand, just this style of painting. I can picture the FOX, the BEAR, the FISH....I would bear a deck like this in a nanosecond. HINT HINT HINT, deck designers, artistic folk....

greatdane

still patiently waiting for an artist to step up and make this deck for me!

If you see the pix from the Golden book of Fairytales, I would just like the CLOVER, BOUQUET, LADY, MAN, DOG, done in that style. I'm patient. Can anyone whip this up this summer :))).