The Golden Moth Illumination Deck

GoldenMoth

Hi everyone!

My name is Aijung, and I'm the creator of the Golden Moth Illumination Deck, which is reviewed on Aeclectic here: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/golden-moth-illumination/

if you own the deck of have any questions about it, feel free to ask me.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I've recently lowered the price of the limited edition deck from $50 to $45, and I'm having a shop sale which will give you an additional 10% off any purchase when you use the coupon code FLYAWAY upon checkout: www.sprouthead.etsy.com

I'm planning on doing a larger commercial run of the decks at some point, but if you want to own the handmade original there are only around 40 left now!

thanks,
aijung

Amsonia

Great, thanks for letting us know, and welcome to the forum! Cheers!

2dogs

Hi Aijung, I'm more into brightly coloured decks but your images are nicely done and top marks for doing 75 :royal:

GoldenMoth

hi Amsonia, hi 2dogs!

thanks for welcoming me.

2dogs, i like brightly colored artwork sometimes, but my color palette is usually a bit more secondary or limited. i guess that's the printmaker in me! 7 of those 75 cards are actually blank for people to draw their own images on them. so really it's 68 illustrated cards!

2dogs

There are a few people on here that have been known to read blank cards by looking at them and "seeing" an image :cool3: