The Hermit and the Fool( very confusing?)

darkkittie099

Hello everyone, I recently did a reading for myself about a future lover and I got the Hermit as his emotional side and the fool as his physical traits. How would you guys interpret the two? I personally find them contradicting.

JSNYC

I would say he is emotionally mature, able to handle and deal with his emtions well. But physically he is very energetic and spontaneous! A wittle boy! It makes me think of a mature person that is young at heart.

eyeDEEclaire

I see someone who is very deep & introspective with a great smile! Sounds like a good combo!

Thirteen

Doesn't sound at all confusing. As said, emotionally mature and introspective. Physically youthful and with unbounded energy. You've got what ever girl wants--a guy who can go at it all night long and in every position imaginable, while being able to talk seriously and thoughtfully afterwards about his feelings towards you.

biddy9

Here, here - agree with all the comments above. Also, I see a 'baby face' guy - like a Leonardo Di Caprio... looks like he's still 25! But very emotionally mature, introspective, self-aware, etc. Sounds like a good mix!