The Hierophant as a love advice

Tor

I did a love relationship reading (general) and I got The Hierophant as an advice.

What does the cards wants me to see here? Is it the best to go into a normal and common love affair?

Thirteen

Traditional

What does the cards wants me to see here? Is it the best to go into a normal and common love affair?
Stick to tradition and community standards. It depends, of course, on how one was raised, but this would be that parental advice to a girl to be "ladylike," and to a guy to be a gentleman and to hold off till one is married or at least committed...that sort of old fashioned, usually religion-oriented view of how a relationship should go.

Don't let this, by the way, dismay you. Unlike your parents, the advice the cards give you can and will change as the relationship develops. So it's only for now, not forever ;)

Tor

Thank you for your clarifying words.

It is a good advice - after all failed attempts of something else.

WalesWoman

Along with compliance with good form, as in formal relationships, doing the honorable thing and all that traditional dating/marriage stuff, it can also be acting on the Higher Plane. Go for a real relationship rather than anything else, seek someone for who they are, how you feel around each other, someone who gives you a sense of belonging, someone you fit right in with, perhaps someone with similar spiritual beliefs. Hierophant is of the earth, but is connected to the intellect and spirit... when the fizzle wears off, you want someone you are also best friends with to talk to and can stimulate each others minds and feel blessed.

Tor

Very good advice, WalesWoman!

porcupines

Conformity. Listen to your voice of reason instead of when the tendency is to be flighty or rebellious. It could indicate you should focus on developing a meaningful emotional/spiritual connection with this person as WalesWoman said, but keep it slow and a traditional/conservative pace I might say.

Tor

Thank you for the advices - I know the hierophant, but it always look better when someone else explain :)

Darkness

Also perhaps follow it and approach like the well trodden path you may have done in the past a traditional approach to it.