The Judgement Card Or '' Eureka Moment''

Maggiemay

Somehow, I have a hard time integrading the symbols of this card.

To me, the judgement card is equivalent to a sudden realisation, a positive change, a '' calling'' ect...

Yet, I have the hardest time, linking the woman+the man + the teenager coming out of the coffin to the actual interpretation of the card.

Here is possible take on it, please do give me you views on the subject.

The man = our conscious ( he is looking up so I guess he realized that there is a higher force above him)

The woman = the inconscious ( she is looking at the person in the coffin so I am guessing ...actually I can't guess on that one...)

The person in the coffin = the combination of conscious and unconscious = Alleluiah moment!!

The angel : I guess he was appointed by God to awaken the '' whole family''...

What do you think?

Thirteen

Maggiemay said:
Somehow, I have a hard time integrading the symbols of this card.

To me, the JUDGEMENT card is equivalent to a sudden realisation, a positive change, a '' calling'' ect...

Yet, I have the hardest time, linking the woman+the man + the teenager coming out of the coffin to the actual interpretation of the card.

I will give a go but I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE TO HAVE YOUR INPUT on that one as I really need it.

The man = our conscious ( he is looking up so I guess he realized that there is a HIGHER FORCE above him)

The woman = the inconscious ( she is looking at the person in the coffin so I am guessing ...actually I can't guess on that one...)

The person in the coffin = the combination of conscious and unconscious = Alleluiah moment!!

The angel : I guess he was appointed by God to awaken the '' whole family''...

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

THANK YOU SOO MUCH IN ADVANCE.
I think you don't need to use CAPITOLS so much. ;)

Judgement means a lot more than a "eureka" moment. The idea is that the past is laid to rest and you can move on. That's the idea of the Last Judgement, that everyone gets judged at last for everything in their life, they deal with that judgement, and then, finally, they can go to heaven. So, in a less literal sense, this card is about dealing with long-held or very heavy issues: a fear, a problem, something you feel guilty or ashamed about, or angry about. This is the card that signals finally talking about the elephant in the room, finally facing it and coming to terms with it...so everyone can move on.

So that you are free at last from that which bound you to earth (so to speak).

Also, all those people rising out of coffins can be a bit more literal as the Judgement card can indicate getting out of a hospital bed. It's a very good card to get if someone has been in the hospital for something serious. It indicates recovery, healing, and rising.

Yygdrasilian

Adjust Me

Pallas Athena is the Moon both Dark & Bright, the Balance Scales of Libra weighing every phase of Moon against its opposite.
To understand how Alpha & Omega rest in her Judgement you must bring equilibrium to Lust & humility to Strength.

It may help to know The Scarlet Letter is a Grudge in need of resolution.

Inana

Agree with what has been said.
I don't relate much Judgment with an eureka moment (that's the ace of swords to me). I see it more as a resolution card that will not left nothing unfinished.

Everything will come to light (the characters are pictured awakening nude). Is the moment when we have to face our fears, errors, faults & secrets and their consequences in order to solve the situation. Of course our good actions also will count. :)

That is judgment for me. Liberation. But before achieving the tranquily it promises, we have to face "the naked reality", so usually is a hard card that demands lots of effort and honesty at the present moment.

I relate it to exams, graduations, surgery, court trials.

balenciaga

passed, moving past

Excellent, concise interps here:)

I also see it as something that "passes", so whether it be an exam, or some problem, it is soon "passing" you and you will be "healed". I often take it as "don't worry, it will pass", and love to see it when I have been struggling with a problem for it is soon "on its way past me".

Maggiemay

mmhh... I see ( said the blind man!)

I was sort of out in the field on that one...

I am not sure I understand Yygdrasilian's input. I didn't know that Pallas Athena was linked to the judgement card :)

Thank you so much for your posts.... as you see I will benefit from your insights a lot.

Ps : I will give the capitals a break.:)