The Judgement Card

nauticalnun

I would love some help in trying to read this card in the physical sense. ...if that makes sense. The spread I did had a position in which the particular card there revealed what was brought to you physically. And the card I received was Judegement.

The more I think about it, the word 'tired' comes to mind.

Demon Goddess

If tired is the meaning you got, then tired is possibly what it means.

It is very difficult to read a single card pulled out of a spread. So, I anticipate the moderator will move this question to the spread section and ask you to post the other cards in the spread, following the rules of that section.

with love

T

nauticalnun

Yeah, I thought about posting the entire spread, so that's what I shall do. Thanks :]

Anathematically

I agree with Demon Goddess insomuch as it is very hard to interpret a card out of context -- both the context of the other cards it was drawn with, and the context of the question asked.

That being said, I think that Judgement in the physical sense is one of the easiest to interpret -- people are judged all day long. Maybe it's legal judgement, or maybe a final decision is being made.

In fact, I'd be willing to say that of all the trumps, Judgement is the one that is most likely to manifest itself in a "tangible" form.

And I say that in quotes because the idea of judgement is just that -- an idea. It's not a Chariot, it's not the Sun, or a Star, or a physical person -- it's an abstract idea, and it "manifest" itself physically, you're going to have to still look at it abstractly.