The longest shuffling time before OOS

The Happy Squirrel

Well. This is utterly useless info but I shuffled non-stop for two hours before the length of my right wrist (I am right handed and side shuffle) started hurting.....

Why did I do it you ask?

Because I found shuffling relaxing and after I trimmed my Gypsy Palace out of its borders and titles, I shuffle them sideways and face up as my eyes track and glance over the quickly flip flip flip of all those colours and images, and felt so relaxed that I thought I was going to hypnotise myself to sleep!

violetdaisy

Can't beat the two hour shuffle but I have shuffled during whole 1 hr tv shows, face up, paying much more attention to the cards than the show and I find it relaxing. I also shuffle in waiting rooms, at the bus stop waiting to pick up my daughter, and in the car as a passenger šŸ˜

The Happy Squirrel

Can't beat the two hour shuffle but I have shuffled during whole 1 hr tv shows, face up, paying much more attention to the cards than the show and I find it relaxing. I also shuffle in waiting rooms, at the bus stop waiting to pick up my daughter, and in the car as a passenger [emoji16]

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]