The Lovers - Soprafino Deck

Abrac

Has anyone ever noticed the rays emenating out of the cloud on The Lovers (Gli Amanti) card in the Meneghello Soprafino deck? They are tiny letters and numbers. It would be cool to know if it actaully says something. They're hard to see, but with magnification you can see it.

-fof

Abrac

Wow, at first they looked like numbers and letters, now I'm not so sure. Can someone tell me if I'm seeing things, or does anyone else see it?

-fof

Darla

Hm, I rushed to take out my deck to have a look at the Gli Amanti card but I really couldn't see any letters or numbers. Anyone else?

Darla

Hm, I rushed to take out my deck to have a look at the Gli Amanti card but I really couldn't see any letters or numbers. Anyone else?

HearthCricket

I just pulled out my Classic Tarot, by LS, which I believe is basically the same thing. Right over the heads of the couple it does look like little letters, as though there is text in the rays, but further down it just looks like lines, close up. Now, if I had a super powerful magnifying glass, I wonder what one might find! Mine is not too strong. Something to add to my wishlist!

Abrac

HearthCricket said:
Now, if I had a super powerful magnifying glass, I wonder what one might find!
Or a microscope...lol