The Magi card keeps comin' around

Clou

I've never posted here (on this thread) so I'm going to try my best:
For the past several weeks I've been looking for what I should keep in mind/ expect when dealing with the monetary issue of moving from GA to CA for my husbands job transfer. (Houses in GA are reasonable, in CA the prices are very high.) The questions revolve around how to afford the house we think we've fallen in love with to my job search. I haven't had to work for 4 years and really don't want to - what I want to do I finish painting my version of the Tarot, writing the book and get it all published.
I consistently use a 15 card spread from Robert Wang and the Golden Dawn, although I use the Thoth deck. The spread consists of the first 3 cards representing the querent & the question, the next 3 the natural outcome, the 3 set the alternate route, the 4th the past influences, and the final 3 are outside influences.
Here's my question: The Magician keeps showing up either in the first batch, the natural outcome, or the outside influences.
Now it's rather obvious that because I ask the same question, I pretty much get the same answer. I just can't get it through my thick skull what The Magicial is trying to tell me!!!
Any ideas?
Clou

Gayla

Hi Clou. :)

I seek the Magician as a card that represents all 4 elements and the ability to combine them in various ways to produce a desire outcome.

The Magician represents skill...the ability to combine just the right ingredients in a issue and pull it all together at just the right time to achieve the desired outcome.

I am not familiar with this spread or the Thoth, but in a situation like yours I would suspect it would be a warning to plan and execute carefully.

Hope this helps, :) G.

tink27

If I were to get the Magician for a querent, I’d probably see this card as sorting (thinking) through all the possibilities (the cup, the pentacle, the sword, the wand). I’d say select one, grab hold of it and see it in your mind. It's very possible to see someone with this card, spinning in chaos and confusion, fighting with themselves and almost at the stage of panic.

With the choice, I’d tell them, blot out everything else and use your powers of concentration and manifestation,....your experience and creativity to create something not just for you but for others as well.

But if, I would warn them, you focus only for your own good, you will find yourself a prisoner in what you created, which will weigh you down.

Depending on the reading, I'd probably say something like....let go of trying to push through your problems and bring the symbol you want into view, spend hours if you have to studying it and what is yours, will come to you.

tink :love:

Clou

Okay, these interpertations clear this up a bit for me. You are both coming from a different viewpoin, but part of what each of you say makes sense to me.
Interesting how when you're in the middle of something it's hard to recognize it!!
Clou