the new tarot for the aquarian age!...

yaraluna

WOWO! i got my NTAAge today and it is so RICH in color, images and feel to it. I am very pleased with it an di think it may be the dark deck i need for now. i don't know yet but it gives me that feeling. I will be working with it this weekend to see how it goes, but so far so good.

I am falling in love already LOL! :) :p

PS: i got the original version instead of the re-done one, and it is true; the colors are vibrant, the images are more raw and alive than the other edition pics i've seen. thank you to whomever put thelink to the comparison!!

yaraluna

oops forgot

forgot to ask a question in my last post.
anyone out there that has or has had this deck ? or has used it at some point?

Abrac

Congrats yaraluna :)

I recently acquired an edition from 1970. I am very happy with the colors too. It's a really attractive deck. I especially like the majors, though the minors are not without their charm.

When I first heard about it, I wasn't too sure if I would like it. Since it includes a game, I thought it might be a little on the shallow side. But after reading the books, I was pleasantly surprised to find the philosophy behind it is as solid as the art.

From what I have read, there is a limited edition that was printed in 1968, then a revised version in '69, and another in '70. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the only differences are in the packaging. I don't think the images ever changed, except for minor differences in print quality.

Diseree

I have two sets of original 70's TNT for the Aquarian Age (3rd print and 4th print). I also have Word Of ONE tarot. I love both TNT and WOO. But print quality is rather different between TNT and WOO.

* TNT has more brilliant color than WOO
* TNT tone is 'low key', WOO tone is 'high key'
* TNT is 'green casted', WOO is 'magenta casted'
* WOO has sharp detail compared to TNT
* WOO's white is breeded or yellow casted
* card size is almost identical, but border size of WOO is larger than TNT
* some TNT major arcana, CMYK separation is wrong
* some WOO minor arcana cards are cropped badly
* TNT is printed in USA, WOO is printed in China