The Path of the Moon and the Emperor

Al Si'ra

I finally have decided that the timing techniques do not work for me in tarot so i have decided to try another way which seems more suitable to the nature of tarot..

What happens before i get to reach my goal is the question i ask to find a timeframe..

Moon-Chariot couple popped out of the deck..I took it to mean as walking the path of the Moon..
Going to the unknown with faith-courage and disciplin having only the faith as a companion to rely on.. blind faith maybe..Fear,illusions,falling out of faith,getting drunk in emotions might be the challenges i will probably face on this path..if only i remain faithful to my path i will succeed..

What would be the path of the Emperor-8 of wands couple then? Moon is an easy one to interpret but emperor is a bit confusing..

I interpreted as moving forward with strength and courage-again-even leadership is present within two cards- 4 is a bit risky as it can also make you fall into the trap of getting stuck in "formations" thus the driving force and motivation can easily fade away as seen in 4 of pents..settling for less than available is what i am getting out of this..it's the challenge of the emperor..

I would love to hear other opinions as well so let them come

:love:

Ladybro

Al Si'ra said:
I finally have decided that the timing techniques do not work for me in tarot so i have decided to try another way which seems more suitable to the nature of tarot..

What happens before i get to reach my goal is the question i ask to find a timeframe..

Moon-Chariot couple popped out of the deck..I took it to mean as walking the path of the Moon..
Going to the unknown with faith-courage and disciplin having only the faith as a companion to rely on.. blind faith maybe..Fear,illusions,falling out of faith,getting drunk in emotions might be the challenges i will probably face on this path..if only i remain faithful to my path i will succeed..

What would be the path of the Emperor-8 of wands couple then? Moon is an easy one to interpret but emperor is a bit confusing..

I interpreted as moving forward with strength and courage-again-even leadership is present within two cards- 4 is a bit risky as it can also make you fall into the trap of getting stuck in "formations" thus the driving force and motivation can easily fade away as seen in 4 of pents..settling for less than available is what i am getting out of this..it's the challenge of the emperor..

I would love to hear other opinions as well so let them come

Moon and chariot: I’ll say that you have an unknown way to do, with illusion and Expectation. You are hopeful about have success, but there is no concrete answer about that.

Emperor and 8 of wands. That’s easier: I’ll say something is changing and you have to fix up. May be you have: Lawyers, Boss, situation that involved professional people, etc. to deal with. That will be soon, fast and would be necessary be strong. I’ll see more activity

Al Si'ra

Thank you for the interp.!!

I liked the way you explained the moon a lot-yes i do have an expectation of success but i am not sure if that is actually going to come out as true..so the timing would be -just about now-very interesting-that is how i feel nowadays..And In both i see the need to be strong..and with the second one things are a bit faster..with bosses and law-that is again pointing to my present situation..

I liked this method a lot..Sounds accurate!

Ladybro

Al Si'ra said:
Thank you for the interp.!!

I liked the way you explained the moon a lot-yes i do have an expectation of success but i am not sure if that is actually going to come out as true..so the timing would be -just about now-very interesting-that is how i feel nowadays..And In both i see the need to be strong..and with the second one things are a bit faster..with bosses and law-that is again pointing to my present situation..

I liked this method a lot..Sounds accurate!

Graciass¡¡¡¡ Thank you very much. I`was afraid becouse of may way to read. Thanks again¡¡¡¡