The Peladan Spread

MareSaturni

Hi :)

Well...i have a spread, not created by me (i found it in a book), that i use a lot and thought some you might like it. It's a simple, 5 card spread, but it's helpful if you want your reading to be quick and concise.
I like it because it's very straightforward, though i think it works best with objective questions, that have a determined "timeline".

The Peladan Spread

1- What is positive [active] in the situation.
2- What is negative [passive] in the situation
3- How will the situation develop.
4- How will the situation end - the final result.
5- Synthesis - how does the querent feels towards the question/situation OR an advice to the querent.

Try it and tell me what you think!
Hope you enjoy :)

[ETA] Oops, i forgot to give the book where i took the spread from (thanks Moonbow). It's a Brazilian book called "Tarô, Vida & Destino" (Tarot, Life & Destiny). The author is Nei Naiff [his site: http://www.neinaiff.com]. I do not mean to infringe any copyrights by sharing this spread.

gollog

Hi!

I just gave it a go, and it worked out very well for me! I really like it, and not just because I got a very good final result ;)
Usually I try to avoid final outcome cards, which tell you the result of something which can be a bit scary or demotivating and make it seem so final. I usually rather have an advice card on how to handle a situation or try to turn it for the better. Of course there are times like today when you just get really curious and want to know what is going to happen! Especially if the question concerns a situation which cannot be changed.

Thanks for sharing!

MareSaturni

gollog said:
I usually rather have an advice card on how to handle a situation or try to turn it for the better.

That' s one of the reasons i like this spread: it gives you both. And the 'final' in this spread is never really final...this spread rarely sees long-term results, just more imediate things.
Great to know you liked it. Hope it's useful to you :)

Moonbow

Hi miss_yuko

would you care to post the book title and author for this spread please. (You have a pm also ;))

MareSaturni

Moonbow* said:
Hi miss_yuko

would you care to post the book title and author for this spread please. (You have a pm also ;))

Oh, i'm so sorry! How could i forget it?
Edited the entry already.

Sorry!