The Potential and The Promise

KMilliron

Nother spread. The usual KMilliron style of introspection and optimism, this spread focuses on our potential and how to best use it.

Card 1- The Problem. Let's be honest, how often do you look at introspective spreads when you're in an optimistic mood? Chances are, looking at this spread, you're looking for words on encouragement, whether it be for yourself or your querant. This card dictates what sort of situation occurred prompting these questions to even need to be asked in the first place.

Card 2- The Poison. What feeds into the problem? The previous card is a major event, while this card are the little things that feed into the issues we're having. You can't cure a disease without knowing what it is. Find it, and do what you can to either get rid of it, or minimize the contact with this dangerous environment.

Card 3- The Passion. The best of work comes from endeavors of love. What does our querant love? This is the first step in figuring out how we can best change ourselves, and the world, for the better. The passion will more than likely be the medium for whatever changes we can consider making.

Card 4- The Potential. What does our querant have to offer? What are the strengths that are being overlooked? This strengths need to be identified, addressed, and exercised. Seven out of ten people feel happier when they believe their life has purpose, and the entire idea of this spread is to hep someone find their purpose in life.

Card 5- The Promise. This card dictates what sort of promise we need to make for ourselves. It is not enough to have something to offer, in order for a difference to be made, one must give what they can. This will enable them with confidence as well as benefiting those they choose to assist. This will serve as a pledge for betterment of ourselves and our opinion of ourselves.

Hopefully some good can come out of these insights. If you still believe you can't make a difference, read this.

N1ghts0ng

WOW...thank you for this spread!! been going through some issues for a while now... i'm sure this will be pretty helpful. Will try this spread later tonight. and i thought the link you provided was cute! both of these are exactly what i needed to see today... thank you again

KMilliron

WOW...thank you for this spread!! been going through some issues for a while now... i'm sure this will be pretty helpful. Will try this spread later tonight. and i thought the link you provided was cute! both of these are exactly what i needed to see today... thank you again

Glad I could help :D Let me know if you'd like any help with it, and be sure to spread the story around. I'd one of my favorites, and could probably help a few people.

N1ghts0ng

Glad I could help :D Let me know if you'd like any help with it, and be sure to spread the story around. I'd one of my favorites, and could probably help a few people.

i will! thank you