The Quest Tarot - The High Priestess

prk001

When I look at this card, all I notice is the bright energy swirls all over the card. This looks like a highly positive & energetic card. I can notice instanly the pillars of light on both sides of her. These pillars of light start from the sky above & end down on two mountains down on the earth. This may indicate that she can access both the energies of the Universe & the Earth. The Moon, Stars & the planet surrounding her head indicate her access to the power of the universe.
The crescent moon on top of her crown is showering her with its influence.
I don't know if there is any particular quality attributed to the crescent moon?
I can see quite a few pairs of stars. If anyone's notices anything about them, please inform me.
There is a big cirular mass of energy behind her which includes all the planets and stars. Her Upper body is connected to this Universal energy. There is another whirlpool of energy at her feet in the earth & her feet are firmly rooted in it. This also indicates her access to both the Universal & earth energies.

Moonbow

The High Priestess

Meditation.....

She sits in a pool on water, on her throne (which appears to be made of water) and holds a veil and the earth in her hands. The High priestess shows her hidden self (veil), she is mysterious and highly intuitive (dolphins). Her pillars are formed from light, almost like lasers. There is a mirror in the water showing the reflection of one of the dolphins and the symbol of the tree of life. The mirror meaning self reflection. The tree of life also holds mysteries.

This card exudes mystery and inner contemplation.

prk001

Re: The High Priestess

Moonbow* said:
The High priestess shows her hidden self (veil), she is mysterious and highly intuitive (dolphins). Her pillars are formed from light, almost like lasers.
Thanks for showing the dolphins to me. In my previous post, I have assumed them erroneously to be mountains. :D I think I haven't seen the card clearly last time. :)

There is a mirror in the water showing the reflection of one of the dolphins and the symbol of the tree of life. The tree of life also holds mysteries.
I didn't notice the Tree of Life either. Anyway I don't know much about it too. Anyone knows any good place to learn about the tree of life?

L&L,
RK

MysticHermit

Why is it everything in this card is floating around?
Nothing is firmly connected to anything.
There is a crescent moon & a planet behind it.
There are a few stars glowing in front of the planet.
The high priestess is sitting on a chair that looks like made of water.
There are a couple of dolphins jumping around happily.
There is a frog resting on a sea weed at the bottom of the card.
There are two beams of light from the top the sky coming down on to the dolphins.
That indicates something powerful about the dolphins.
Do anyone know what it is?