The Relationship Repair Spread

sweet_intuition

Hey all,

Ever had someone ask you how where did their relationship go wrong and how steps can be taken by them together to make their relationship work out. Well, based on the duet of Barbra Streisand and Neil Diamond, "You Don't Bring Me Flowers, Anymore"

QUERENT -- PARTNER

***1*** -A- ***1***
***2*** -B- ***2***
***3*** -C- ***3***
***4*** -D- ***4***
***5*** -E- ***5***

Each position is based on the lyrics:

1.You don't bring me flowers
You don't sing me love songs

This is the romantic actions that were experienced in the past which the querent misses in their lover

2.You hardly talk to me anymore
When I come through the door at the end of the day

What the querent never communicated to their partner. Areas that they blocked and never exposed about themselves.

3.I remember when you couldn't wait to love me
Used to hate to leave me
Now after loving me late at night

How the partner changed as the relationship progressed with time, and how the querent reacted to these changes

4.When it's good for you, babe
And you're feeling all right

The areas where the querent gave and gave, but the partner took for granted, and never expressed any gratitude.

5.When you just roll over and turn out the light...
And you don't bring me flowers anymore

The sexual aspect of the relationship. What needs of the querent never were being fulfilled and how did they feel after wards.

The spread can now be seen from both, the querent's and the partner's point of view. And the Letter positions (A B C D E) are the Bridges of Compromise. They show how these areas can be resolved, and improved upon.

Do let me know your thoughts and opinions of the spread, as well as, do share your experience with the spread.

Thank You

Love and Blessings

Astraea Aurora

Hi sweet_intuition,

I like your spread. And I see that it can be of great help. :) I have already written it down in my spread journal.

Blessings, Astraea Aurora

Sinduction

Maybe it's just me but that is the coolest/most hilarious thing! How fun this looks and I cannot wait to try it. What a marvelous idea. :)

Reverie

I love this spread :)

knowledge seeker

this looks really good, i've never heard of the song though i might see if i can find it now, just to listen to it and gain deeper insight into the spread abit more too.
i'll be trying it out soon, and will probably also reverse it to see things from the partners perspective too. not reverse *reverse* but just replace the querant column with the partner column, make sense :)

thank you for this
KS