the sun and timing

patienceislove

what timing is the sun? im going to guess summer, but are there specific dates??

omnislashed

Few options:

- During the Leo cycle.
- Yeah, summertime fits.
- When something major regarding the specific situation is manifested; something dramatic needs to revealed first.
- Perhaps it can even mean "Soon!" It's a pretty positive card.

Major Arcana are nebulous when it concerns timing, though -- at least in terms of how I conceptualize it. Majors represent overwhelming (sometimes external) energy, so I've always interpreted it to mean the timing doesn't hinge on the querant. There's a somewhat "Let's just see" vibe about it.

Amanda

There are specific times if you want to get really specific.

But what about Sunday- or perhaps high Noon. Or even high Noon on Sunday...

:D

GoddessArtemis

Timing is so tricky (we all know this). Here is another way I use to intuit timing: numerology. The number 19: In 19 minutes or hours, or days, or on the 19th...whatever "feels" right or is relevant to the situation.

If it's more of a general timing question (i.e. "When will I meet someone new?"), I'd say it means soon, but given the season in the N. Hemisphere right now: the summertime.

GA :)

pasara

It can also mean in one sun cycle (i.e. year) or in one day (among many others.)
It all depends on what you have determined it to mean. I do not do this type of timing, instead I do the this-needs-to-happen-first kind of timing, BUT if you do want to do timing in the way you are speaking you need to determine ahead of time how you are going to work it, and stick to it.