The Tarot and the phone call - a small story

Bazaa

The craziest (right now that's the only word I can think of) thing happened to me now.

I was feeling a little distressed about something that involved my boyfriend, and feeling a little like I had to protect our relationship from whatever that I felt that was a menace at the moment (can't really go into details on that :) ). I got the urge to do a reading, and so I did.

On a Celtic Cross, the general feeling on the reading, so far (up to the 4th card), was that everything was fine, that we're very happy (and we are, but I was stressed anyway).

On position 5, which I interpret as "illusions", "what you believe to be true", etc., I got the 9 of Wands - which I felt that fitted my current mood, as I described before, perfectly. I started thinking "Maybe I'm overreacting to something...", with that something being the idea of something could be going wrong at the moment with us, and that I was having the attitude of the card because of something that didn't really exist. This phrase sounded weird, I hope you understand what I mean!

Anyway, I was getting to the 8th card, which I interpret as "external influences", and I get the 6 of Wands, which I read as some kind of message. I was thinking "what could this refer to?!", and that maybe that card really didn't fit, or that I was reading it the wrong way.

And on that moment, my BF calls me! I thought "Whoa, is this my message?" XD

After an hour on the phone, I felt that my doubts/fears had left me, and the rest of the cards reflected that (I had laid out the spread before turning over the cards to read them), as they had been pointing out before, that there really wasn't nothing to fear.

So, I still feel that the 6 of Wands was referring to the phone call, for some reason that maybe doesn't sound very convincing to some of you... but I felt so wonderfully connected to the deck, I even do now, that probably this whole post is a little hysterical XD

Still, I wanted to share the story! I hope it didn't sound confusing :) Feel free to criticize my reading, or the part that I wrote about here! And I hope this isn't the wrong category for this...

AJ

that is a nice tarot story, thank you for sharing. And I'm glad all's well that ends well too!

Emylicious

Oh wow, what an amazing story!

What deck were you using? Sounds like it has a very special relationship with you!

Emily x

Alta

Hi Bazaa,

If you want to post the whole reading, then Your Readings is the right place.

As to your story, I am happy for you that you got the reassurance you needed so quickly, both from the cards and from real life.

Blessings.

Alta

Bazaa

Emylicious, it's the Llewellyn Tarot - I got it the day I started dating my boyfriend, maybe there's some connection there :)