The tower and the sun in love life

Candelosa

hi, can you help me with this? they were the answer about my love life in this moment.
Thanks

Ezili

Well, maybe these cards are saying that your love life is a "wreck" and all over the place right now, but that you will come into the sun soon?

claira justine

things need to be shaken up for it to keep moving.. if tower is happening, it meant you are somehow in a stalemate situation, and destiny is making the decision for you.. just the move per se, should be taken as positive, sunny (sun).. :)

The Fish

Both cards represent truth - the sun represents clarity of something which you may have been in the dark about, and the tower also means facing the truth of a situation, which will shatter the illusions you had about it, hence the falling tower, so that something new can be built on firm foundations.

However, the tower pretty much means a surprise of some kind, and the sun means being in full facts of the situation, so this can range through a huge amount of things, both great and terrible. In my experience (though we all associate different menaings with cards) the sun usually refers to 'light' (ie: clarity) or heat, rather than happiness (though as a consequence of being in full facts about a situation, dispelling the moon, then happiness can be the result).

WalesWoman

It could be there are some misconceptions and beliefs that can't go on any longer, truth will be revealed so you can see clearly things as they are for what they are. Or you feel like you got the shaft and burnt.

It could be something that comes as a complete surprise, out of the blue, something that lights up your world and is a thing of great joy too.

It could be great sex and the afterglow, feeling all sunny and warm and that they light up your life.

Sounds like a lot depends on the rest of the spread and the cards that were in it to decide which way to read these two cards.

Fostha

It could just be that the tower helps you to get rid of any old habits/beliefs or other things that really aren't as good for you as you or others may think/believe,and once you've done that,you'll be happy inside out,and can meet someone who will make you hearthappy,the type of r/ship thats simple, effortless and enjoyable.

Glass Owl

The Fish said:
Both cards represent truth - the sun represents clarity of something which you may have been in the dark about, and the tower also means facing the truth of a situation, which will shatter the illusions you had about it, hence the falling tower, so that something new can be built on firm foundations.
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time but it ain't going away."--Elvis Presley (quoted by Dr. Tom, "Being Erica")

"Revealing the truth, it's like lighting a match. It can bring light, help you see more clearly - or it can set your world on fire." -Erica Strange, "Being Erica"

"They say that the truth will set you free. But I am more interested in what they don't say. And that is, that the truth hurts, that it can be dangerous." --Erica Strange, "Being Erica"