The Tower clarified by the devil & 3 of swords

littlestar

The tower coming up in a position of what is about to enter your life and then clarified by the devil and 3 of swords, would this intensify the meaning of the tower?

Could it be an indication of tempation entering someones life?

pasara

The tower coming up in a position of what is about to enter your life and then clarified by the devil and 3 of swords, would this intensify the meaning of the tower?

Could it be an indication of tempation entering someones life?

I am sorry to say, that what enters my mind first is an affair, or some form of infidelity, that may or may not have been acted upon, but causes deep upset. I am sure it could mean other things, but this is what first comes to mind.

Ronia

Um, to me this combination goes further than simple temptation. If it was only the Devil and the Three, OK, but with the Tower to start the trio... I'd be careful in terms of purely physical dangers, accidents, stay away from night clubs and don't walk around in the dark. If not having an alarm system at home, would definitely invest in one. Same is true about family memebers and whoever lives with me.

Thirteen

I have to agree that this is nothing so simple as "Temptation." The Tower isn't about temptation. Both it and the Devil and the 3/Swords are often about lies, and in the case of both the Tower and the 3/Swords, often about the truth coming out and those lies crumbling.

What is coming into your world is a lightening flash that is going to make you see that someone you trusted or loved or believed was true is a liar. Or told a very big and hurtful lie.

And yes, I'd be inclined to agree with Pasara. I think what you'll learn is that someone you thought was being faithful to you has been unfaithful--big time. They are the ones who've been giving into temptation and desires. This unfaithfulness, however, might not necessarily be unfaithful sexually, it could be someone who promised to stop some kind of damaging or addictive behavior and now they're back at it again.

littlestar

pasara & thirteens reponse seems quite accurate to me for this reading and i think this is what the cards might be trying to say.

Didnt think of it in terms of the way Ronia saw it but i am going to be keeping my eyes open and taking extra caution, that's for sure.

Rasa

yeah, I'm with those who talk about the truth coming out in a BIG way.

To me the Tower is all about being caught up in an unhealthy pattern until it breaks.
The devil is about fear and repression, and the three of swords is about transformation coming about through truth. Coupled with the tower, I'd say a pretty swift tranformation, too!

Some questions you might want to ask yourself:
-am I hiding anything from anyone (or from myself?), because the truth scares me?

-is there something I've been putting off expressing, that might come out dramatically, as a result?

-is there someone around me who is keeping a secret because they are worried about a reaction?

-is there a bad habit or pattern in my life or the life of someone around me which is not being adequately addressed in the open?

nisaba

I've got to agree with thirteen and Rasa. We have some good minds in our community.

WalesWoman

For some reason these cards reminded me of the headlines this morning in the Anchorage Times...

some thief stole the kids Christmas presents....

Or the Anchorage store that had their system hacked and all their customer credit card information stolen... 1000 accounts +

Or yet another meth lab being busted.

Or discovering a pipe broke, so there was an oil spill in Prudhoe Bay and cleaning up the aftermath.

A tug boat grounded in Prince William Sound, the two of it's fuel tanks are damaged.

What ever the Tower revelations brings, it's going to concern something that has chained one to the Devil and the heartache and disappointment that comes with it.

It could be as simple as sneaking a peek at some particular present under the tree, thinking it's something you were secretly hoping for and being crushed that it isn't.

Not that this applies to the original question, but seem to be good examples of how the Tower Devil 3 Swords could be seen.

pasara

WalesWoman said:
It could be as simple as sneaking a peek at some particular present under the tree, thinking it's something you were secretly hoping for and being crushed that it isn't.

Not that this applies to the original question, but seem to be good examples of how the Tower Devil 3 Swords could be seen.
Do you think it could be that simple? To me, that would be more a 7 of Swords and 5 of cups type disappointment. These cards, IMO, are much more dramatic.

Fostha

Rasa said:
Some questions you might want to ask yourself:
-am I hiding anything from anyone (or from myself?), because the truth scares me?

-is there something I've been putting off expressing, that might come out dramatically, as a result?

-is there someone around me who is keeping a secret because they are worried about a reaction?

-is there a bad habit or pattern in my life or the life of someone around me which is not being adequately addressed in the open?
This looks good to me,coupled up with them cards-tower,devil,3 swords,im wondering if someones stuck in an unhealthy r/ship with someone like the devil,who maybe enjoys being cruel with words,but refuses to realise that together there more destructive and damaging than when apart,there is no need for anyone to be bound to each other,and thats when the tower unexpectedly shows up in life IMHO,soooo,is it possible that someones unhappy and in a real unhealthy r/ship,and after the tower entering their life,they can finally lay the r/ship to rest? (or dead and buried as i see the 3 swords card,nothings EVER the same afterwards,but its real good to get ALL the truth out in a really BIG way)