The Tower

SoulDancer

Since the usual meaning of the tower card is about unexpected changes, shock, revelations and enlightening, how would you interpret this card as how someone sees you.

Moonbow

Hello SoulDancer,

To answer a question like that, or any question, without the knowledge of the other cards in the spread and therefore seeing how the Tower relates to the surrounding cards, would not do justice to the answer. The Tower doesn't have a fixed meaning, it's meaning mingles with those other surrounding cards to give you an in depth answer. It's perfectly possible to use just one card for a reading, but the answer will be more direct and leave you will further questions.

If you are looking for the many possible meanings for the Tower card then you will likely get loads here... but your 'question' will be answered vaguely. If you want to share your own reading and the rest of the cards, then it would be best to do that in Your Readings forum.

The Tower can mean a shock, something unexpected.. as you say. But it has also been seem as a phallic symbol, home improvements, Divine intervention or a trigger that something important will happen, as well as many other things.

Thirteen

SoulDancer said:
Since the usual meaning of the tower card is about unexpected changes, shock, revelations and enlightening, how would you interpret this card as how someone sees you.
LOL! Well, you're a real surprise to them. What they expected you to be like, or thought you were like isn't what you're really like at all.

SoulDancer

Thirteen said:
LOL! Well, you're a real surprise to them. What they expected you to be like, or thought you were like isn't what you're really like at all.

RLOF,I think you hit the nail Thirteen, this person thought they had me wrapped around their finger and they were in for a surprise, lol. I can see how the symbolism and the meaning of the card suggest what you have explained.

tarot4fun

How someone sees me?
---I'm not what they expected-
--------They can't wrap me around their finger-

So dang it! They get really angry about this!! :mad:

Hey, Talk to the hand! :D

Thanks for another great way to see the Tower!

Suz :heart: