the two of wands

velvet moon

how would you interpert the two of wands as someones weakness but in the 'achilles heel' sense, not in the 'chocolate ice cream and reality tv' sense ;-)

I thought perhaps it could mean they are overly confident? like they have a sense of power and bravado but they're really just kinda stupid and understemating others?

elena_jaymz

Hi, 2 Wands as a person weakness makes me think about an indecisive person, someone who can't decide what his/her priorities are and is insecure about himself/herself and his/her future, so someone who doesn't know what he/she truly wants.

Puffette

how would you interpert the two of wands as someones weakness but in the 'achilles heel' sense, not in the 'chocolate ice cream and reality tv' sense ;-)

I thought perhaps it could mean they are overly confident? like they have a sense of power and bravado but they're really just kinda stupid and understemating others?

They think too much and they have high expectations sometimes not according with reality. Try to hurry them up and u might end up seeying a different image of what u thought they can have. People react badly under pressure. Oh..and the details.. very much into details and over analysing. Do not try to screw their rationalism or things might get nasty-one missing piece and the game is over.