The Vault: (6-Stage Spiritual Developement)

StellarMyst

Hello all,

I did this spread last night. Hee! Hee! Hee!

Here's a basic run-down from Start to Finish: [As an aside, I used the Gilded Deck.] It was very Interesting.

Take notes Between Shuffles! You'll need them!

Here are the steps for what I did so that you'll (hopefully) not get lost... ;)
To make my typing this a bit easier to follow, I will show the specific Aces for each Stage. You can pick the Aces in any order.

You will use the same layout for each Stage.

Separate All Majors, & All 4 Aces

Set the Pips and Courts aside. If you decide to use a Significator for reading for a 2nd party, You might want a court. Just in case, I've incorporated it here. ;) :D

Stage 1:

Shuffle the Majors with the Fool, setting the Aces close-by for the next 5 shuffle(s).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~S~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~01~02~03~04~05~06~07~08~09~10~~~
~~21~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~22~
~~~~11~12~13~14~15~16~17~18~19~20~~~~

Take your notes here. Make note of where the Fool lands. if he's at #1, you are at the beginning of your journey; if he's at # 17, then you are closer to the "end" of the journey. You will need to compare notes from each stage at the end.

Stage 2:

Replace the Fool with the Ace Swords. Toss Fool to side; gather Ace & Majors. Shuffle. Layout the Spread as above. Take notes.

Stage 3:

Replace the Ace Swords with the Ace Wands. Toss AS to side; gather Current Ace & Majors. Shuffle. Layout the Spread as above. Take notes.

Stage 4:

Replace the Ace Wands with the Ace Cups. Toss AW to side; gather Current Ace & Majors. Shuffle. Layout the Spread as above. Take notes.

Stage 5:

Replace the Ace Cups with the Ace Pentacles. Toss AC to side; gather Current Ace & Majors. Shuffle. Layout the Spread as above. Take notes.

Stage 6:

Gather up All 4 Aces, the Majors, & the Fool.

Shuffle these 26 cards and layout as follows:

01~02~03~04~05~06~07~08~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~25
09~10~11~12~13~14~15~16~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~26
17~18~19~20~21~22~23~24~

Take notes here as well.

~End of Spread.

Now. You Know how each individual "Fool-Card" will come out each by themselves...right? So why the 6th run of the Majors? Simple. This gives you a better idea of what you need to work on and what events surround it. You may find yourself VERY WELL PREPARED in areas you hadn't yet given thought to.

Good Luck with this one! ;) :D

Love & Light,

StellarMyst

kriti

it was..................

a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig learning experience....i really want to share this with you.. that ... i have tried it 3 times in past 12 hours..and i still want to study it once more...it helped me as real good study!!!

regards.
kriti*.

StellarMyst

Hi kriti,

Thank you for the feedback. I am so happy to hear that you were able to benefit and learn from the Spread! ;) :D This spread was such an enlightening experiance for me, that I just simply had to share it.

I have not found a more rewarding Forum to interact with than Aeclectic. Feedback such as yours above confirm the fullness of that.

Thank you, and you are very welcome. ;)

Love and Light,

StellarMyst