the world and 10 of swords

StarScream

the world as feelings
10 of swords as level of interest

im confused.

world is like, he feels worldy about me, 10 of swords is like....ew i hate her?

adanawtn

The World as his feelings towards you could mean that he literally thinks the world of you. He finds you comforting and exciting and joyful, and wants to be around you. He feels that you would be a great companion and lover for him.

The Ten of Swords as his level of interest means that he's pretty much given up. It's not that he doesn't like you, or want to be with you. It's just that he's tried several times to express his thoughts, but he feels like each time has been a failure. (The fact that it's the Ten of Swords also points out the fact that he's been approaching it from an intellectual standpoint, trying to reason things out, when he should be coming from his heart).

Don't fret. He doesn't hate you. He just thinks too much, and it's causing too much drama for him to handle.

PattyMc

I see the World as completion, moving on, freedom. As feelings I would say, "been there done that". With the 10 of swords, to me this is saying that it's over. I wouldn't say that he hates you, I think he has just moved on. Of course this is just how I would interpret these cards together.
Or if you have not had any relationship at all with this person, it could mean that he has just came out of a bad situation and has no interest in a relationship right now, he is still hurting.

Patty

StarScream

The World as his feelings towards you could mean that he literally thinks the world of you. He finds you comforting and exciting and joyful, and wants to be around you. He feels that you would be a great companion and lover for him.

The Ten of Swords as his level of interest means that he's pretty much given up. It's not that he doesn't like you, or want to be with you. It's just that he's tried several times to express his thoughts, but he feels like each time has been a failure. (The fact that it's the Ten of Swords also points out the fact that he's been approaching it from an intellectual standpoint, trying to reason things out, when he should be coming from his heart).

Don't fret. He doesn't hate you. He just thinks too much, and it's causing too much drama for him to handle.

This makes a lot of sense. He thinks waaaaaaay too much, and hes very sensitive. And yes he has been approaching it with an intellectual standpoint, and def not from his heart, although im sure there are feelings there.

StarScream

I see the World as completion, moving on, freedom. As feelings I would say, "been there done that". With the 10 of swords, to me this is saying that it's over. I wouldn't say that he hates you, I think he has just moved on. Of course this is just how I would interpret these cards together.
Or if you have not had any relationship at all with this person, it could mean that he has just came out of a bad situation and has no interest in a relationship right now, he is still hurting.

Patty

Could be, this has been going on for a year now.

Tiggy-cat

My first thought also with both of these was "the end". World = end of cycle, 10 of Swords = finality, dead as a doornail, no more. (Think Monty Python's dead parrot routine here!)

Probably not what you'd like to see in such a situation but for me, these cards both point in that direction.