The World as a life card

AquarianGoddess

Can someone give me an indication of what this means...I'm stumped as to how to apply this card. Some cards are much easier to intervene, like Justice for instance would be balance; Strengh would signify and indigenous will.

AG

AquarianGoddess

Well, the above post really said A LOT! Had trouble with the server when posting.

Okay, here goes:

Can someone give me an indication of what The World as a life card means...I'm stumped as to how to apply this card. Some cards are much easier to incorporate, like Justice for instance would be balance; Strengh would signify a strong will.

AG

Thirteen

Quote:AquarianGoddess (20 Dec, 2001 12:19):

Can someone give me an indication of what The World as a life card means...I'm stumped as to how to apply this card. Some cards are much easier to incorporate, like Justice for instance would be balance; Strengh would signify an a strong will.

Think of the Star Wars quote, "The student has become the master"--and let's forget that it's Darth who says it ;) In Life, when we start anything new, be it learning about love when we're teenagers or learning how to survive in the work place when we're adults, we make mistakes. We learn from them. And we have our successes. And we learn from them. The World card is what you get when you no longer need mistakes or successes, you are a master, you understand completely and perfectly.

This is the card of Saturn, remember. The old man. Know why old men and women are often so grumpy? Because they haven't the patience to deal with what you're going through. They went through it, they know the answer, and they know you ain't gonna listen to them, even though they know. Life, it's ups, down, cruelties, weirdness, beauty, etc., is not a mystery to them. They had their eyes opened long ago and they haven't time to waste on young'ns who still have their eyes closed :)

That's the World card. It's having an understanding of something, of Life, because you've completed it. You're no longer the student, the apprentice wizard, you're Merlin. It's also a travel card. The world is yours.

AquarianGoddess

Thirteen,

Thank you for that beautiful explanation. It certainly gives me a lot to envelop and actually answered a few other things that have been rolling around in my (alleged) mind!

Happy day.

AG

Pollux

Quote:Thirteen (21 Dec, 2001 03:31):
This is the card of Saturn, remember.

Hi Thirteen!
Your minds and hints are so stimulating!
Still, I feel puzzled by some Astrologic parallels.

On the account of the meaning of accomplishment, pragmatism, realization, wholeness, don't ask why, but I always thought of a Leo, or a Taurus in that Card. ???
Triumph, Success, Completeness... ???

Would you help me ?

Pollux

Hmm... :-o
I only want to apologies for lacking respect and being too straight forward. :-o

Hi AcquarianGoddess! :)
Excuse my rudeness... I was a bit pressed for time.