the world card as level of interest

StarScream

What would the world card mean in the level of interest position. Like, this is it, they know what the want and want to take things to the next level?

how about paired with the sun as feelings.?

Thirteen

What would the world card mean in the level of interest position. Like, this is it, they know what the want and want to take things to the next level?

They know what they want--and that's everything. Everything in the world--it's not just take it to the next level, it's take it all the way, every which way it can go. But they're not in a rush, they're willing to take all the time in the world have this.

As for their feelings...sunny. ;)

StarScream

They know what they want--and that's everything. Everything in the world--it's not just take it to the next level, it's take it all the way, every which way it can go. But they're not in a rush, they're willing to take all the time in the world have this.

As for their feelings...sunny. ;)

ahh, so this is a good combo then! thanks :)

SunChariot

Both are excellent cards. And powerful ones as card from the Major Arcana.

The World, for me, represents the most of something it is humanly possible to have, the height of it, the absolute best experience of it possible. So what you have to start with is that the person could not possibly be more interested. They are as interested as they are capable of being.

The Sun, for me, is warmth. Deep warmth, joy, that deep feeling of well-being that all is right with the world and could not be better, healing, deeply positive energy, and joy. That feeling where the world is all new again and life is just as it should be.

I can't imagine how you could get better cards. Like that person is just enraptured and could not possibly be any happier. And could not possibly be more interested.

For me, that is what those cards would mean together.

Babs

crimson moon73

Concur with the others: That is a potent and very positive pairing. Not a lot of wiggle room in interpreting that.

willowfox

***World indicates the desire to succeed, to be complete, therefore their level of interest is quite intense.