The world + king of Pents as a person...

214red

i pullws these two cards recently, now i understand who the Knight of pents is, but how different is he when placed after the world card?

I used the standard RWS cards.

i have a book on combinations but none of what i have learned seems to work with this combination.

What does the world add to the knight of pents, or to any court card?

any ideas appriciated

Thanks
Nik

Vadella

Does this man have it all or what?! :laugh:

wait, is it the king of pents or knight? (fix title)
If it's the knight, he will have it all one day, it's one of his major goals.
In his job he most likely travels, is one of the top workers(knight pents) and on his way to be the main boss(king pents).

I don't understand what you mean by how different is he being placed after the world card. He is no different, unless you have specific spread questions, if there is no spread then we read it like a flow or jumbled all together and my first impression is the first line in this post. lol (seeing the world +King of Pentacles in your title)

The world always adds a sense of completion. I would say that any person (court), Situation that has the world with it, there is either no more to learn from the situation, the situation has been completed, fulfilled, or that the person has obtained a long term goal (if being by a court).

I hope I didn't go all over the place.

214red

I pulled both cards as a "who will I meet at a party" question, my first thought was that these two cards for a person meant I would meet a complete person, someone who like the person you would want to meet if you wrote out those things, but its not a King it’s a Knight. King also would not need the world infront of him to symbolise being a complete person…he is a king he is the end result.

Situation wise I would understand the world, but for person I am stumped, thanks for your insights!

starrystarrynight

Maybe it's someone who has attained a lot but keeps setting higher and higher goals for himself to achieve and is never really satisfied to "settle."

Or maybe he is someone who has decided to change careers after having reached the pinnacle at his first one and is now looking into learning something brand new to him.

scorpio-eagle43

Mmm,

I tend to view the knights as a new person. Kings i think are someone more settled, as in an ex, or someone your friends with or know already.

With the world before it, could mean, you've moved on and are ready to meet this person. the old you, and the old relationships are finished. the world is at your feet, so to speak.

The knight of pentacles, i would take as a new person. But perhaps it takes time to build, as in your friends for ages before it builds up. All good things come to those who wait.

Just my thoughts,

xxxx

star-lover

the sort of person they are - someone who slowly but surely builds on their successes/experience - the world suggests he has had a few - a good person to get to know - and the knight of pentacles is a rock, a good friend who can teach you very practical things

214red

thank you all, lots of ideas that i had not thought of!